Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

was surprised to find that if you go to a restaurant and have gammon and chips its less points than having gammon with a jacket potato

was surprised to find that if you go to a restaurant and have gammon and chips its less points than having gammon with a jacket potato

Really?! Going to keep this in mind!

Don't know if everyone knew this but me but found out treatsize chomps are 1pp! (3pp for 2). Perfect for a teeny tiny sweet fix if you don't have enough left for a mini crunchie!x

My purchases today

Laughing cow do new cheeses ... the one ive bought is tomato & basil ... and its 1pp for 2 ..... FAB .. esp if your bored of plain spready cheese

Shippams salmon paste is only 2pp for a 35g jar ..... i always steered clear of stuff like this as i assumed it was high in fat, etc ... but 2pp for a rather large portion is fab !!!

John west beef pate .. is 5pp for a whole tin .. which is also rather large ... or you could half it for 3pp ... Mmmmmm !! spread it on a butty or some toast or some crackers!!

Alpen do a toffee and choco cereal bar for 2pp ... VERY yum!

pickled onion Space raider fans ... a 15p bag is 2pp or its 3pp for 2 bag

Hartleys do flavoured sugar free jellies ... one pot is less than 10cals ...
flavours include
apple & watermelon
melon & tropical fruit
cranberry & apple
raspberry & apple .... VERY tasty, not drab like some s/free jellies ... and also 4 for £2 in Morissons !!!!

250g bag of BBQ Rib Doritos- 33pp (30g are 4pp)

300g jar cool Dorito dip - 21 :eek: (7 for 100g)
300g jar BBQ Dorito dip - 5pp (2 for 100g)- shame it's too bleedin' spicy!

Walkers squares bags with 25% extra free are only 3PP :D

OMG! Shape 0% delights peach and passionfruit yogurts 2pp each!!!!!!! Im gutted, would have rather had a WW mini roll!!! Pahhh the kids can have the rest of them!

I've just found out that six fake chicken nuggets (meat free Morrison's own brand) are 9pp. I can have 6 from mcd's for 7pp!! And I thought I was being good getting them.
Silly fake quorn stuff.

Was given a bag of Cadbury Giant Buttons the other day. 37pp!!!!!! I need to bury them in the garden......... Sigh........

Don't know if anyone has posted this..

CHEESE THINS (cheese flavoured biscuits from Tesco)

As the name suggests they are a little thinner then other biscuits (and look like ritz)

1pp for 2
2pp for 4

I love ham and pineapple pizza :)

Goodfellas are usually high- my boyfriend gets them and I remember pointing one and it was 28pp! I'm on 29! :( I think most are around 24-ish so if I share it, that's better but I'm the girl who can easily eat that huge takeaway pizza that leaves most people defeated plus chips :(

Half a small margarita Pizza Express Pizza works out at 7point (i did double check it when I bought one from the shops)

But it came up with 13 for a whole one, not sure if that is right. I thought it might be 14 or 15 but that what the online calculator said

This is the one I use Weight Watchers Points Calculator as I'm sure many others of you do..

Half a small margarita Pizza Express Pizza works out at 7point (i did double check it when I bought one from the shops)

But it came up with 13 for a whole one, not sure if that is right. I thought it might be 14 or 15 but that what the online calculator said

This is the one I use Weight Watchers Points Calculator as I'm sure many others of you do..

I've had the pizza express ones before and I do think they work out oddly like that. A lot of food does that so always check your multiples ;)

We got a bread thing from Marks and Spencers it had cheese etc on it and we figured right fair enough it will be high but it's a treat...........22 points in the whole thing! Was lovely but SO not worth it lol

Me too :( I hate how the tasty pizzas are so expensive on points...

Charlotte see if you want a relatively low point pizza I use this....

Tortilla wrap = 3 points
30g cheese = 3 points
tomato puree = 0 points
chilli flakes = 0 points
mushrooms - tomatoes etc whatever you wish

Then I put it in the oven

It's amazing!

Back