Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

Oooh never thought of putting chilli flakes on a pizza! Sounds delish. I've been using square wraps to make pizzas but they never hit my pizza craving spot... but then again I've not been too adventurous! I guess it's gotta be greasy, cheesy and full of fat! :flirt2:

Tesco light choices profiteroles .... 4pp for a rather laaarge dessert .... soooooo yummy and chocolatey :flirt2:

Mini cheddars crinklies prawn cocktail, salt and vinegar or cheese & onion ... only 3pp a packet :flirt2:

Morrisons value chicken noodles are only 4 points - if you add mushrooms and sweetcorn etc to them they're quite filling. Even adding some chicken breast doesn't add too many points.

Determined to get a good loss this week so will be checking back here for good ideas!

shellywelly83 said:
Krispy Kreme original glazed only 6pp?!

They are the best doughnuts ever. Payed a little visit to the drive through when I was in London!!

Alpen Light bars, Apple&Sultana, only 2pps each and so yummy!

Decided im going for a Pizza hut soon so been pro pointing off their website ....

Heres my faves ...

1 medium italian slice of Farmhouse, hawaiian, veggie supreme .. etc ... 5pp

4 garlic bread 10pp ...
2 garlic bread 5pp
2 garlic bread with cheese .. 7pp
6 bbq wings .. 8pp
3 bbq wings .. 4pp
5 breaded chicken strips .. 8pp

I dont think these pp's are too bad ... if you shared a medium italian with someone thats 15pp for 3 slices and then you could share some bbq wings for 4pp .... thats only 19pp for a yummy meal ... you could add in a dessert if you had pp's left ... WINNER !!!! :flirt2:

Im steering clear of the choco fudge cake ...... 19pp for a slice !!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

theres a dessert called a dessert shot trio and its only 5pp's a shot as theres chocolate, lemon, and raspberry ...
choco and lemon shots are 5pp and the raspberry is 4pp ... so 14pp for the whole of it ... depends on if you have the pps to spend .....

*Claire-Bear* said:
Decided im going for a Pizza hut soon so been pro pointing off their website ....

Heres my faves ...

1 medium italian slice of Farmhouse, hawaiian, veggie supreme .. etc ... 5pp

4 garlic bread 10pp ...
2 garlic bread 5pp
2 garlic bread with cheese .. 7pp
6 bbq wings .. 8pp
3 bbq wings .. 4pp
5 breaded chicken strips .. 8pp

I dont think these pp's are too bad ... if you shared a medium italian with someone thats 15pp for 3 slices and then you could share some bbq wings for 4pp .... thats only 19pp for a yummy meal ... you could add in a dessert if you had pp's left ... WINNER !!!! :flirt2:

Im steering clear of the choco fudge cake ...... 19pp for a slice !!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

theres a dessert called a dessert shot trio and its only 5pp's a shot as theres chocolate, lemon, and raspberry ...
choco and lemon shots are 5pp and the raspberry is 4pp ... so 14pp for the whole of it ... depends on if you have the pps to spend .....

Steer away from cookie dough too, it's 29pp!!

The new Cadbury Bliss bars are only 3pp's for 2 squares.. They are BLISSful!! And quite big.. 2 is more than enough for you chocaholics out there.. but have someone on hand to eat the rest if yer (like me) and not strong enough to leave the rest in the fridge for another day.. :D

Oh Me Oh My!
I have just discovered the most amazing thing the world!
Pizza Express do a range of 4 or 5 WW PP friendly pizzas. I had a Leggera Contadina (Chicken, mozzarella, peppers, spinach and tabasco) for 15 points (YES!!! THE WHOLE PIZZA!) and the Sottezero frozen yoghurt with blackcurrants for 0 (!!!!) points.
YUM YUM YUM!

Oooo sounds fab! I'm going there in a couple of weeks will definitely have those!

Ruth
X

Sounds yummy ! I love chocolate so got some low pp ones in my cupboards.

Nestle Animal bars - 3pp
Kinder Mini Bars - 2pp
Cadbury buttons ice creams - 5pp

Which for proper chocolate is good x

Has anyone got any other suggestions ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back