Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

annieb_101 said:
i might be posting this on completely the wrong thread but what the hell,

what WW food do you find is the nicest n which is the worst? or do you not get the WW food n just stick to "normal" stuff???

only started WW last week so just finding my feet atm

Anna =D xxx

I have a food diary, check it out for some ideas.

xxx

Where'd you get them? X

Sainsburys definitely have them (even my old local one so sure pretty much all of them must!), not sure about the other supermarkets though. In that Sainsburys they were nearer the breadsticks than the crisps though so check there too :)

Nomes - yeah i've been in n bought a few of the items - stay away from the chocolate n oat cookies :/ eughhhhh

Tracey how do i view your food diary? sorry v. new to this site

:D xxx

annieb_101 said:

Nomes - yeah i've been in n bought a few of the items - stay away from the chocolate n oat cookies :/ eughhhhh

Tracey how do i view your food diary? sorry v. new to this site

:D xxx

Ah not sure I use my iPhone so I know how to do it from that. On the site though put in a search MrsM79 food diary. That should direct you to it.

xxx

I've been doing WW for over 6 months and in that time I have bought only 1 WW branded product - a pasta sauce. It was disgusting.

I think it's possible to make delicious, low point meals without having to resort to expensive (and in my experience, bland) WW stuff.

For a low PP treat I've found that Aldi have a cereal bar - Harvest Morn 70cal Chocolate Orange bar. They are really delicious and take the edge of cohcolate/sweet cravings. They are small and I could eat about 5 of them, but at only 2pp they do help when you need something a little bit sweet! :D

I do love the WW choc mini rolls, they are yum and only 2pp. I also like the WW frozen desserts, choc brownie and caramel crunch. Yum. Other WW stuff I've found is not that great though. Apart from the bagels. 4pp bagels, they are so yummy!
I didn't like the pasta sauces either. But I do like the WW tomato soup, tastes like heinz but its only 2pp for the tin. Nom nom.

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I wish we had a Tesco :(

I love the M&S Count On Us range and the Boots Shapers Range, fab for when you're on the go and they usually have offers on!

Ruth
x

There's only a couple of boots here with the shapers stuff, usually just a few bars... Never seen the popcorn or anything. The m&s near me is tiny too so barely anything in there either lol!

So you've got the Tesco and I've got the other stuff! I'd rather have a Tesco!

Ruth
X

I do love the WW choc mini rolls, they are yum and only 2pp. I also like the WW frozen desserts, choc brownie and caramel crunch. Yum. Other WW stuff I've found is not that great though. Apart from the bagels. 4pp bagels, they are so yummy!
I didn't like the pasta sauces either. But I do like the WW tomato soup, tastes like heinz but its only 2pp for the tin. Nom nom.

Sarah make your own tomato soup.. SOO simple to do.. And then is 0pp's and you can hav a wee treat for that extra 2 :D

I totally agree.. I dont eat any of the WW meals.. Or any other frozen meals.. They lack taste and more importantly nutrition..
If like most of you you work full time and dont want to go home every evening and have to face all the cutting and chopping and prepping of cooking a homecooked meal.. make a whole load on the weekend, separate and freeze.. That's what I do.. Its as efficient of having convenience while still being nice n healthy, tasty and nutricious.. And you'll notice you can have a bigger portion for less points too.. :D

I haven't had a WW frozen it chilled meal in weeks now! Got sick of them, they're too small. I quite like the ocean pie when its done in the oven... Only 5pps but I gotta put something with it lol.

You got a nice recipe for tomato soup hon? I can't find my one! X

TOMATO SOUP

INGREDIENTS
10ml Olive Oil
1 Small Red Onion
1 Glove Garlic
1 Tin Tomatoes
400ml Veg Stock
40g Red Lentils

Method
Chop up the onion. Crush the garlic. Saute the onion and crushed garlic for approx. 4 mins.
Put lentils in food processor until powdered. Add the tomatoes, stock and lentils and cook for 12mins. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Pour into food processor. And enjoy!

(You can leave out the lentils if you wish.. they dont make a diff to the taste.. They just help thicken it slightly. Or you can add a ex light laughing cow triangle to make it a little creamy)

oooh i have the brownie desserts in :) mmmm .... just had the WW tom soup n i couldn't taste the difference tbh defo getting it again

annieb_101 said:
oooh i have the brownie desserts in :) mmmm .... just had the WW tom soup n i couldn't taste the difference tbh defo getting it again

<3 the choc brownies! Very scrummy, I had one last night... Eaten with a small spoon to make it last even longer! I love those soups too cuz I really like the heinz one and was shocked by the propoints in it... The WW tastes the same though!

Thanks for the recipe Frances hon :D xx

So for lunch today I had a small tin of heinz ravioli... 4pp... Was ok! Could've eaten a big tin of it all to myself though hehe! X

In the WW range i love ..
Tomato soup 2pp
Chicken soup 2pp
fromage frais yogurts 1pp
toffee & vanilla yogurts 1pp
chocolate desserts 1pp for 1- 3pp for 2
Ocean pie 5pp
Chilli & wedges 6pp
cottage pie 6pp
grated cheese 1pp for 20g
cheese slices 1pp

I didnt like
chilli crisps
cheese puffs
cheese biscuits
salt & vinegar hoops
chicken curry
caramel shortbread
& im sure theres more ...

My oh would say they put in sawdust to achieve lower points- I think the cheese biscuits may actually do!!

yeah I am not keen on the biscuits and they keep the points low on the crips by putting 4 in the bag LOL

I love the shepherds pie tho !!

Last edited:
Back