Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

Thanks for sharing that- yes you cant always assume that the word 'lite' actually measn its better points wise, I have been caught out on that before !!

Last edited:
Well its light on calories but the alcohol content is still the same ya see so that's why its 4pp. Low alcohol beers would be less pp (and less fun :p) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Mmm me too. Would defo prefer a glass of delicious vino! I don't drink beer at all really so won't miss it hehe :p

I've changed to vodka now anyway.. But had lotz of budweiser the other night (drank my BF's as I wanted beer for a change :D ) So i was curious to see how much more I'd used points-wise by not having Coors Lite.. Would have always chosen that (when drinking beer) thinking I was doign good...
I do love my wine too.. tho it doesn't love me :(

I've never seen these anywhere! I keep looking for them lol!

No I didn't see any chutney flavour.. The ones I got were spicy sweet chilli.. They were FAB.. Going to get me a few packs..
Sarah I got them in Boots.. Have been lookin' but not seen them in any other shop as yet.. I think best supermarket bet wud be Tesco as its an English store.. Defo worth hunting them out tho..
Going for nibbles and drinks at a friends house tomoro before we head out so gona bring a pack r two for me and my other WW friend to pick at.. the others can have der tortilla chips and fat!! lol

I love tortilla chips lol. Damn those friends. Bet they're skinny minis aswell. Same as my friends! No fair! Agh, the boots around me do barely any foodstuff, really annoying. Check tescos everytime I'm in haha! ;) I'm addicted to velvet crunch at the mo, just had a pack of thai sweet chili... Mmm... X

ooooh they sound yummy :D

They are!! Tho its no wonder they're only 2pp's.. The bag is 3/4's empty.. But you can easily have 2 packs coz der yummy and low pp :D :D (not a clue why I need to diet with logic like mine!!)

Sarah - have you tried "Satin Crunch" from Aldi? They're the own brand version of Velvet Crunch and are lovely!

Sarah - have you tried "Satin Crunch" from Aldi? They're the own brand version of Velvet Crunch and are lovely!

Never tried em, will defo give them a go if I spot them in my Aldi! they as nice as VC? Still 2pp yeah?! nom nom!

I think they are as nice as VC. They come in multipacks of sweet chilli or cheese and onion. The sweet chilli are lovely but the cheese and onion are divine. Oh yeah, and still 2pp the last time I checked.

I think they are as nice as VC. They come in multipacks of sweet chilli or cheese and onion. The sweet chilli are lovely but the cheese and onion are divine. Oh yeah, and still 2pp the last time I checked.

I'm gonna have to get both multipacks... just to eh... test the flavours ;)

Snack a jack curls are FIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you feel like u get so many for 2pp's too !!!!!! love em !!!

Back