Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

Yea the pack is almost empty but dey go on a while alright.. Gorgeous.. Just hope I can find somewhere closer to home that sells them.. Dont wana hav to go to Liffey Valley everytime I want them.. Wud like a rite nut going up buying 6 single packs of them!! But they're delish... Aww.. I want some NOW.. And i've just had a spray tan done so not a chance of me going in to a shopping centre bra-less and in me trackie.. lmao

velvet crunch are half price in tesco too:) picked up a few multipacks of em today:D

velvet crunch are half price in tesco too:) picked up a few multipacks of em today:D

Deadly must pick up some.. Will have to stash them in the car or something so I dont eat a multipack at a time lol

That is a big and tasty burger lol. I'd prefer a McChicken sambo myself! ;)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Some more finds ....

'Real' handcooked roast ox crisps .. 3pp ( and gorg if your into your handcooked stuff) - got these from asda

Walkers crinkle crisps .. 4pp

Wotsits prawn cocktail, flamin hot .. 3pp

Snickers flapjack .. 5pp

Cadburys boost duo .. 5pp for one of the two bars

Asda chicken burgers .. 3pp for 1, 6pp for 2 .... nice on a bun with some ketchup

Asda lincolnshire sausage rolls .. 5pp for a medium sized one.

Asda smart price lasagne .. 9pp

That is a big and tasty burger lol. I'd prefer a McChicken sambo myself! ;)

Thankfully I had a cheeseburger happy meal, but I've had these in the past-will be saved for a treat in future!!

I have found the best lollies ever.

The skinny cow, skinny dippers mini, chocolate and caramel. Only 2 pp blooming lush x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Gemalinaboo said:
I have found the best lollies ever.

The skinny cow, skinny dippers mini, chocolate and caramel. Only 2 pp blooming lush x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Those lollies are famous on this site I think hehe. Yum yum! X

They're definitely 2 for the choc and mint choc ones. Dunno about caramel. X

Skinny cows are deffo 2pp's :D

My two best finds were both yesterday. A single tbsp of ketchup (which is all I need) is zero.

And then I wanted a glace cherry on my melon last night (I'm a child of the 70s!!!) and found out that if I just have one, it's also zero.

Loving this plan!

Was in Aldi yesterday planning on getting their "Be Light" medallions (cheaper than WW rashers) and stumbled upon Be Light reduced salt smoked back bacon rashers. They are :wow:. They are thick cut, smoky and delicious and only 1PP each. I think they come in unsmoked too.

Was in Aldi yesterday planning on getting their "Be Light" medallions (cheaper than WW rashers) and stumbled upon Be Light reduced salt smoked back bacon rashers. They are :wow:. They are thick cut, smoky and delicious and only 1PP each. I think they come in unsmoked too.

oooh fab i shop at aldi i'll have to keep my eyes peeled for these as i love bacon :) x

I hope they're available in the UK. It's lovely to get a rasher that doesn't look as if it was cut with a razor.

Asda also do similar its 1pp for a rasher 3pp for 2 and 4pp for 3 .... and at the mo there 2quid for a pack of 8 rashers - thick cut and actually taste n smell of bacon :D

Forgot to say that these rashers are 2PP for 2.

Back