Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

Ooh I was dithering over the cheese + tomato tortellini- left it out of my order in the end as wasn't sure how big they'd be lol, will have to inspect in person and see :p

dreamings said:
Ooh I was dithering over the cheese + tomato tortellini- left it out of my order in the end as wasn't sure how big they'd be lol, will have to inspect in person and see :p

I've not found them anywhere round here yet :( want to try them si much!

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Didn't have any of my ritz dunkers left in tescos yesterday *disappointed* :(

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Dubchick81 said:
If I wana go to Asda I've to go from Dublin to Belfast... Maybe a 2.5/3hour drive... :(

Oh no! & I thought my 35minute journey to one was bad!
I was considering getting a delivery from them but am kinda a Sainsburys gal ;)

CGx

I found these new cadbury biscuit things. They are called bisc bits ( i think). They're round, with the middle cut out, small rings. (not tiny though). You get 7 for 3pp or 2 for 1pp.
I got the chocolate orange ones but they do other favours too. If i remember i will take some pictures tomorrow night. They're very nice.

Aunt Bessies midweek roasties are 3pp for 100g which works out to be 3 big tatties, or a fair few wee tiddlers! Really handy if you're trying to bulk out a meal!! So easy too! 20 mins baking in the oven!

Also 4 thin Richmond sausages are 7pp, them with those tatties and loads of free veg makes a very filling meal!

my shock find this week (And im new at w.w) is wagon wheels 4pp! i think thats fab xxx

Aunt Bessies midweek roasties are 3pp for 100g which works out to be 3 big tatties, or a fair few wee tiddlers! Really handy if you're trying to bulk out a meal!! So easy too! 20 mins baking in the oven!

Also 4 thin Richmond sausages are 7pp, them with those tatties and loads of free veg makes a very filling meal!

Wowza really? Thats fab!

Choc coated pretzels!! & photo :)
From M&S they are 8pp for the whole bag (60g) you get 16 pretzels in the bag so you get 2 choccy pretzels for just 1pp! :)

Does anyone remember 'Pretzel Flipz' ? They are just like those - salty pretzel but sweet choccy yum yum - here's a piccy :)

CGx

CGx

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110921_221121.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110921_221121.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 110
Asda do pots of Porridge (found near the yogurts) .... with different flavourings - plain, Banana, blackberry or strawberry ... each pot is 4pp and soooo filling, great for breakie if your on the run !!

Asda kids do a range of ready meals .. around the same size as the ww meals except these have more flavour (and cheaper) ...
The ones ive had
Roast chicken & gravy pie = 6pp
Lamb hotpot = 6pp
cottage pie = 7pp

Also in Asda kids range - they do pasta but in teeny bits - so you can get penne or conchile and its only 3pp per 110g and you get looooads, ive just had 150g and it was only 4pp ... well filling coz the pasta is slighly wholemeal too !!

I agree wholeheartedly!! ASDAAAAAA!!!!

Mushroom House (Tesco and Dunnes) Stuffed mushrooms withs onion, cheddar cheese and bacon 2 pp for one 5 pp for two (large mushrooms). Really nice with salad or wedges

Back