Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

Mushroom House (Tesco and Dunnes) Stuffed mushrooms withs onion, cheddar cheese and bacon 2 pp for one 5 pp for two (large mushrooms). Really nice with salad or wedges

They sound amazeaballs.. Will defo be trying them..

They do sound good but unfortunately I hate mushrooms!! :( Don't mind the flavour in soup etc but the texture puts me off, so want to like them too!!x

youngs fish and chips 8pp ( had to work this out twice lol) £1 in asda at the mo

can't youse all order online n get asda to deliver for you??? also the asdas kid range now to pots of rissotto n stuff to eat up n are sooo good, they don't look like much but i was full after eating mine xxx

There is no asda in ROI hon :(

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

This has helped me out loads, reading through all these! thank you! im new to WW so i havent really found much out yet but when i do i will let you guys know :) xx

I would say drive to Belfast yourself and stock with WW stuff! You can also start buying Christmas food, my DH is from Dublin as well and his family told me last year that a lot of Dubliners are going to Belfast to buy Christmas food, as it's way too expensive in Dublin... ;)

I would say drive to Belfast yourself and stock with WW stuff! You can also start buying Christmas food, my DH is from Dublin as well and his family told me last year that a lot of Dubliners are going to Belfast to buy Christmas food, as it's way too expensive in Dublin... ;)

I will never ever ever set my foot in Belfast again.. Was up there this Easter BH weekend n got caught up in a Bomb Scare.. Well I never so terrified in my life.. :O :cry:

But aside from that, prices in tesco etc have come down allot since last year and its not really worth my while to food shop.. Clothes on the other hand are very different!! I don't eat many processed foods tho so am not really interested in WW branded foods.. I dont think I buy anything WW brand...

well done for not buying much processed food! Sometimes I get WW cakes, especially for DH when he gets bored and hungry, hungry bored... borhungry... well, you know what I mean ;)

well done for not buying much processed food! Sometimes I get WW cakes, especially for DH when he gets bored and hungry, hungry bored... borhungry... well, you know what I mean ;)

Its not really by choice.. I have IBS and ready meals tend to trigger pain so I steer clear.. Wasn't always the case.. I'd say I grew up eating processed foods.. Probably why/how I developed IBS in the first place..
But I love cooking so its not so bad..
I will confess tho I do something make a double batch of something and freeze half so I have my version of a ready meal for those lazy days :D

I'm not really a treats/cake kinda person so i dont buy them.. Tho if they're in the press (cupboard) i'd mill them.. They'd not last very long.. So I dont buy them :D

Belfast!! That'd take hours from Dublin! Newry is closer though, just over the border... I remember everyone going there last xmas for their shopping but thats because it was much cheaper. I cant see much difference now especially with the amount of driving you have to do to get there, I'd only go if I planned to spend a LOT! ;)

Just had 3 denny jumbo sausages n worked out after their 5 pp each! Wuda prefered a bag of chips!

Belfast!! That'd take hours from Dublin! Newry is closer though, just over the border... I remember everyone going there last xmas for their shopping but thats because it was much cheaper. I cant see much difference now especially with the amount of driving you have to do to get there, I'd only go if I planned to spend a LOT! ;)

Yea exactly.. And the price of feckin petrol too.. Not worth it at all anymore.. Dont think there's much difference in prices anymore.. No enough to cover travel costs n eating out etc.. Good day out tho.. :D

Yeah i wouldnt bother going up for a small shop. Newry is worth it if ur buying loads of drink thou ;-)

Shame about the sossies blonde sue... I havent had a "proper" sausage in ages actually.

(and NO I don't mean THAT, clean your dirrrty minds people :p)

Lol @ 'proper' sausage!!
What about a postal swap for goodies? Would work ok for non-perishables. I'd be willing. Jackie xx Bangor, Northern Ireland xx

Lol @ 'proper' sausage!!
What about a postal swap for goodies? Would work ok for non-perishables. I'd be willing. Jackie xx Bangor, Northern Ireland xx
Jackie u just let me know what u wud like and I will gladly assist :D

Yeah i wouldnt bother going up for a small shop. Newry is worth it if ur buying loads of drink thou ;-)

Do ya think so Sue? I have to say I dont agree.. Not with the deals they do now in Tesco etc..
Tho i do know its worth it when getting things like nappies, baby wipes etc..

Dubchick81 said:
Jackie u just let me know what u wud like and I will gladly assist :D

Same goes for you!! Haven't been to Dublin for sooo long!! May need to do a spot of Xmas shopping! Could bring perishables......... xx

Back