Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

Half a bag of Uncle Ben's express long grain rice is 5PP
Chupa Chups fruit lollies are 1PP (great if you want to kick the chocolate cravings!!)
Snax, Chickatees, Quavers all 3 PP! :D
Hula Hoops - 5PP >=[

Pretty sure snax, chickatees and quavers are 2pp hon :) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

That'd probably be it... Me being a cheapo always buys multipacks! :)

Don't know if it's been posted before, but Sainsburys do sugar free marshmallows!

I calculated them using the info for each marshmallow and half a bag works out at 3pp, 7pp for the whole bag (when worked out by weight, but oddly the per marshmallow values multiplied by the amount in the bag gives 6, so make of that what you will!)

I just found out that a 32g bag of pretzel m&m's are only 4pp! Insane. I'm eating some right now. Nom.

Just had a new quorn chicken tikka for my tea and I must say it was delicious and only 7pp :D and I'm not a vegetarian and I could barely tell the difference

Pretty sure snax, chickatees and quavers are 2pp hon :) x

When I was posting I wasn't sure if it was 2 or 3 so I just put 3 to be on the safe side :p

It is 2PP :) ( I only get the multipacks too :p)

StayGoldxOx said:
When I was posting I wasn't sure if it was 2 or 3 so I just put 3 to be on the safe side :p

It is 2PP :) ( I only get the multipacks too :p)

Lol, we are just money savvy... And pp savvy too hehe ;) mmm I love me some chickatees! X

Maybe I'm still new at this but I had thought bread was 2pp a slice. Took out my calculator and doybled the NV's on about ten different bread brands in supermarkwt the last day and all of them bar one came out as 5pp for two slices of bread! Big differences for people having 4 slices a day every day thinking they are within points.

One nice one I saw on biggest loser. They suggested swapping a frozen pizza for a bizzillion cals, for a wholewheat tortilla wrap. Cover it in tomato puree, low fat mozzarella and some veg toppings, put in oven and hey presto PIZZA! :)

You have to make sure of multiples of things. When 1 thing is 2pp that doesn't necessarily mean that 2 would be equal to 4pp. Sometimes it'll be 3pp, sometimes 5pp. Its because there are no half points anymore.
I buy irish pride vita kids bread and its 4pp for 2 slices I think (will make sure tomorrow).

I love "fake" pizza lol. I sometimes use 2 WW pittas (5pp) and put puree and LF cheese on... Mmm! :)

You have to make sure of multiples of things. When 1 thing is 2pp that doesn't necessarily mean that 2 would be equal to 4pp. Sometimes it'll be 3pp, sometimes 5pp. Its because there are no half points anymore.
I buy irish pride vita kids bread and its 4pp for 2 slices I think (will make sure tomorrow).

I love "fake" pizza lol. I sometimes use 2 WW pittas (5pp) and put puree and LF cheese on... Mmm! :)

Sarah the JMOB half pan brown bread is 3pp for 2 slices :D

Lovely, thanks hon :) xx

I have only just started the plan so these foods are probably already known but pleased to find these low in points:

Walkers Lights - 3
Walkers French Fries - 2 or 3 depending on the flavour
Walkers Squares - 3
Seafood sticks, 3 pieces - 1
Weight Watchers Hot Chocolate - 1
Weight Watchers Quiche - 7

Stacey x

I am new to the plan & just spent some time in the kitchen calculating all the food I have in & labelling them up ready to eat etc :)
So i thought id share all mine here, some may be low others are not so worth it, but i find by labelling them up first before eating them I can decide....

Sainsbury's vegetarian bolognese - 8 points per tin
Sainsbury's vegetarian ravioli - 9 points per tin
Sainsburys vegetable chilli - 8 points per tin
Heinz Classic spring vegetable soup - 4 points per tin
Loyd Grossman tomato & chilli jar - 6 points per jar
Aldi Premium bolognese jar - 6 points per jar
Pataks Madras sauce - 8 points per tin
Napolina Tomato & basil pasta sauce - 7 points per jar
Rosemary Conley sausage casserole - 9 points per pouch
Rosemary Conley thai chicken curry - 8 points per pouch
Rosemary Conley pasta carbonara - 8 points per pouch
Diet Chef lentil & vegetable soup - 4 points per pouch
Heinz Creamy mushroom & red pepper sauce with penne - 6 points per pouch
Heinz spicy tomato & pepperoni sauce with fusilli - 9 points per pouch
Heizn mediterranean vegetable & mascarpone sauce with penne - 6 points per pouch.

Needed to know the points for seafood sticks, thanks!:)

I am glad to be of some use lol :)

I am a ww virgin and only on my first week.

Omg I just worked out the points for Ritz crackers, it calculated at 3 points for 25g worth (approx 8 crackers)....

This sounds too good to be true, someone please let me know lol xxx

Last edited:
Back