Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

That Philadelphia coupon thing expired December 31st 2011. :confused:

azwethinkweiz said:
I've checked 2 local tescos with no luck :( sad times! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

No way, I get some every week:(

xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Mrsm79 said:
No way, I get some every week:(

xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Yeah I look everytime I'm in but no luck yet! *sniff* xx

hiya, shocked to see the pp value of wine:eek: probably just as well as it really does slow my weight loss down. Also I can't stop at one glass :(

However a nice alcoholic alternative, i can highly recommend is a double shot of vodka (4pp) in a tall glass, with lots of crushed ice, a couple of slices of lime then fill it to the top with diet fiery ginger beer. (Tesco or Sainsburys - 0pp) Lush :rolleyes:

Dubchick81 said:
It's the ball of mozzarella hun. They have them in Aldi. A girl in work told me about them. I'd not seen a low fat version before but found it today. They're EUR1.49 r something so nice n cheap :)

Oh my god. Brilliant... Gonna check the local aldi this week sometime! Thanks hon :) x

This is the Tesco one sarah

Attachments

• image-2586449819.jpg
    image-2586449819.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 143
  • image-1225678141.jpg
    image-1225678141.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 130
That one looks familiar? I may have seen that before... Will look again next time I'm in for sure! X

I have just made a noodle 'carbonara' for 3pp, amazing, couldn't finish it as too filling...and if I had made a tomato sauce instead it would have been 1pp..

1 pack shirataki noodles 200gm - 1pp (0 fat,0 protein,4 carbs,4 fibre.0 sugar)
1/3 can condensed chicken soup -1pp
1 rasher lean bacon - 1pp
Side salad -0pp
dressing of white vinegar and powdered sweetener - 0pp

You just have to absolutely love shirataki noodles

Banrock Station is on offer at tesco its 3.99 and its 12 points a bottle :) its lovely too, make you get the light one!

Sugar free jelly keeps me going big time...0pp. Also my special veggie breakfasts with 2 quorn sausages, 1 rashers quorn bacon, 2 poached eggs, 2 toast, toms, mushrooms, 1 hash brown....all for around 15 pp!!! keeps me going all day on a sunday!!! x

Lloyd grossman rogan josh curry sauce ... only 6pp for half the jar .... super delicious too !!!!!

Aldi have 'low fat' crinkle cut crisps only 3pp a pack and they taste like mccoys and you get a fair few for yer points !! only 89p for a bag of 6 too !! bargain !!!!!

Mini Jammie Dodgers - 2 for 1pp :D:D:D great to go with a cuppa !

I've just ordered some of those low calorie shirataki noodles... will report back when I get them! If they're nice I think they're the ultimate pp bargain find!

I found some awesome Walden Farms pancake syrup which has 0 calories, carbs, sugars, fats!
So 0pp :D

Back