Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

Colmans season and shake, they do a chicken tikka masala that's 4 pp for whole lot and it serves four so add chicken and its a lot lower than other tikka masala I have found, these season and shake are my best friend as so easy to chuck in bag then oven. They are 50p at asda and morissons, 2 for £1 at sainsburys and 2 for £1.49 at tesco. They have loads of choices and some for beef or sausage too I haven't tried them yet some are only 2 pp a four portion :)

Cori said:
Colmans season and shake, they do a chicken tikka masala that's 4 pp for whole lot and it serves four so add chicken and its a lot lower than other tikka masala I have found, these season and shake are my best friend as so easy to chuck in bag then oven. They are 50p at asda and morissons, 2 for £1 at sainsburys and 2 for £1.49 at tesco. They have loads of choices and some for beef or sausage too I haven't tried them yet some are only 2 pp a four portion :)

I have a whole shelf full lol

I am a boring eater, never really enjoyed food but these surprised me as easy to do and with having to count points have found that I enjoy food cause they have to be worth the pp before I even cook them :)

cant believe boosts from a multipack are 9pp each!

new haribo icepops are only 2pp!!!
well worth it! 2 is 5pp thou

They have lovely creamy raspberry ribble ice cream then a few teddy jellys down the bottom x

7 mini breadsticks are only 1pp... feels like you get loads, and ideal for dunking in the mini tubs of Cadbury's Philadelphia!

new haribo icepops are only 2pp!!!
well worth it! 2 is 5pp thou

They have lovely creamy raspberry ribble ice cream then a few teddy jellys down the bottom x

Guna av to find this n try them!

dreamings said:
7 mini breadsticks are only 1pp... feels like you get loads, and ideal for dunking in the mini tubs of Cadbury's Philadelphia!

Great idea for a snack though would be garlic and herb philli for me ;0)

Hi

Am new to all of this I only joined ww today and the whole finding out the points is proving more difficult than I thought

I can't seem to get to grips with the disc at the back of my book at all,

I am wondering if anyone know how many points are in a kiplings chocolate chip cake bar I have worked it out to be 3 but I am not sure if it is right

Is there an easier way to find out the points at all?

Thankyou

a calculator is the best thing to work out points for stuff which u can get from ur group or theres apps you can get on smart phones

whats the info for the cake bar ... il check for u

Hi

Thankyou

I have the IPhone what's the app called?

Here is the NI for the cake

Energyn108 kcal
protein 1.4g
carb 14.0 of which sats 9.6g
fat 5.0 of which sats 2.0g
fibre 0.4g
sodium 0.04g that's per cake

Hi

Thankyou

I have the IPhone what's the app called?

Here is the NI for the cake

Energyn108 kcal
protein 1.4g
carb 14.0 of which sats 9.6g
fat 5.0 of which sats 2.0g
fibre 0.4g
sodium 0.04g that's per cake

its 3pp

just had the zero point penne pasta...
had it with a jar of tomato and herb pasta sauce and added onions.. heard theres not much flavour.
they were actually good except texture was kinda weird!
not bad whole ting was 3pp and very full :) x

blonde_sue said:
had it with a jar of tomato and herb pasta sauce and added onions.. heard theres not much flavour.

Where'd u find 0 pasta??????

how much did the pasta cost ? x

Back