Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

Where'd u find 0 pasta??????
my ww leader told us bout them a while ago. a shop called heath nuts do them in the mill in clondalkin but they had none left when I tryed. the gave the website to order online thou which is Slimming - Slimming shop.
They have peene pasta, spagetti, thin spagetti and noodles.
There made from a chinese vegatable so the whole pack which serves one to two is 20 cals so its no points :)
they done have a taste but i always eat pasta for the sauce anyway
they are 3 euros a pack x

my ww leader told us bout them a while ago. a shop called heath nuts do them in the mill in clondalkin but they had none left when I tryed. the gave the website to order online thou which is Slimming - Slimming shop.
There made from a chinese vegatable so the whole pack which serves one to two is 20 cals so its no points :)

OMG I am so investing in some of them.. Like you I always have sauce with my pasta.. And usually a 0pp sauce too so double wohoo :D :D Thanks Sue.. x

OMG I am so investing in some of them.. Like you I always have sauce with my pasta.. And usually a 0pp sauce too so double wohoo :D :D Thanks Sue.. x
no probs hun :) yesterday i had the penne which had a real weird texture.
Just had the zero noodles for dinns with just 1/4 jar of tesco light choices sweet and sour so whole thing was 2pp!
my sister tryed them too and she loves noodles and said she wouldnt mind eating them instead of regular ones!
would have added chicken or something but shes a veggie and i dont like quorn.. they expand in ur tum so u feel full after.. but not im going to explode full u no?

it says in the website that they are in loads of chemists Slimming - Slimming shop.

what zero point sauce do use dubchick? that would be great as a zero point dinner!!! x

blonde_sue said:
Just had the zero noodles for dinns with just 1/4 jar of tesco light choices sweet and sour so whole thing was 2pp!
my sister tryed them too and she loves noodles and said she wouldnt mind eating them instead of regular ones!
would have added chicken or something but shes a veggie and i dont like quorn.. they expand in ur tum so u feel full after.. but not im going to explode full u no?

it says in the website that they are in loads of chemists Slimming - Slimming shop.

what zero point sauce do use dubchick? that would be great as a zero point dinner!!! x

I make pasta bolognese from tinned tomatoes nWorcester sauce. N chilli con carne from much the same. Recipes are in my recipe thread. So the only pp's wud b the mince. I use pork mince too do its much lower :)

aww yeah thats a great idea :)
il have a look thanks hun x

Ooo I'm going to order some of those if hte shipping to UK isn't too bad.

lydia150970 said:
Ooo I'm going to order some of those if hte shipping to UK isn't too bad.

I think they were in the uk first. Saw someone ages ago sayin a shop near her did them x

Boots Shapers chicken tikka flat bread. So yummy and filling at only 6pp...been having them for lunch rather a lot at the moment x

YorkshirePudding88 said:
Why is there pro points in tin of peas? Thought veg was 0pp?

Most veg is 0 except potatos lentil pulses beans sweetcorn n peas x

I make pasta bolognese from tinned tomatoes nWorcester sauce. N chilli con carne from much the same. Recipes are in my recipe thread. So the only pp's wud b the mince. I use pork mince too do its much lower :)

I got the Slimpasta online. I had the spaghetti for dinner yesterday and the day before with the WW Bolognese with red wine sauce. I didn't mind the texture but I won't be using that sauce again. Any other ideas for sauces to go with it. I totally agree with them expanding. I felt so full after them.

I only like tinned marrowfat peas! Yum yum yum yum yum!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Back