Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

hannata said:
mushy peas are nom nom <3

I concur :)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I'm guna put it out there and say peas are yuck! Ha .... And I mean all types of peas!

Blasphemy lol!

Blue dragon fine egg noodles are lovely for 5pp. Nice sized portion and you can simply add soya sauce and spices to keep it as 5pp OR add some meat/chicken for 2 or 3pp too. Nom nom!

azwethinkweiz said:
Blasphemy lol!

Blue dragon fine egg noodles are lovely for 5pp. Nice sized portion and you can simply add soya sauce and spices to keep it as 5pp OR add some meat/chicken for 2 or 3pp too. Nom nom!

I'm planning on buying some of these noodles for when I'm away :0)

Warburtons new Pitta pockets!!! Amazing they are massive rounds with line down the middle. If you have half it's 2pp and the entire round is 4pp!!! They taste more bread like than pitta and they are fantastic.....if you love the thins you will love these xxx

I found a lot of bread is actually really expensive points wise if you actually go by the nv's...! I think sainsburys own brown bread is 3pp each and its not large slices by any means =( To think I used to have doorstop bread slices without even thinking before I dieted lol

Special dietary bread is nearly always high in points because they substitute the flour for other ingredients like rice flour/potato flour and its got as many pp, if not more! Gluten free stuff is quite high in calories if I remember correctly!

Something im finding quite amusing, we have 49 weekly propoints which i save for a saturday and binge on food and drink (not sure if this is the right way to use them but it whats i do:rolleyes:) anyway, got the ww white wine the other day 2pp per 125ml glass, bottle is 750ml so 6 glasses in a bottle?! ok added 6 glasses into tracker and the whole bottle comes to 10pp. Can this really be right? I can legitimately drink almost 5 bottles of this wine?! Bad hangover aside i think this is either wrong or very very funny lol :p xx

pastagirl said:
Something im finding quite amusing, we have 49 weekly propoints which i save for a saturday and binge on food and drink (not sure if this is the right way to use them but it whats i do:rolleyes:) anyway, got the ww white wine the other day 2pp per 125ml glass, bottle is 750ml so 6 glasses in a bottle?! ok added 6 glasses into tracker and the whole bottle comes to 10pp. Can this really be right? I can legitimately drink almost 5 bottles of this wine?! Bad hangover aside i think this is either wrong or very very funny lol :p xx

No. Alcohol can't be calculated on the calcs. Sorry to burst yer bubble :(

So how much is a bottle of the wine then? Anyone know? Do u just look it up in alcohol section rather than point it like i did. As well i didnt drink 5 bottles he he xx

pastagirl said:
So how much is a bottle of the wine then? Anyone know? Do u just look it up in alcohol section rather than point it like i did. As well i didnt drink 5 bottles he he xx

Yea ya hafta get if from ww. Bottle of white wine is 19. Think the ww brand may b less. Not sure but IMO it tastes like vinegar... If u need the list let me kno. I hav it saved at work

Aw thanks. Checked my tracker and it says ww wine 19pp so prob no different than normal wine lol. if u get a chance let me know pls. X

kellogg's all bran chocolate breakfast cereal bars: only 4pp a packet and they are packed with fibres! Better than Belvita, they fill you more and have less points (4 rather than 6)

kagome75 said:
kellogg's all bran chocolate breakfast cereal bars: only 4pp a packet and they are packed with fibres! Better than Belvita, they fill you more and have less points (4 rather than 6)

Haven't seen these, will keep an eye out! Thanks x

If you're really stuck with alcohol, but you know how many cals are in it, divide by 40 to get pp. I've tested it with a few quoted alcohols in the book and it seems to be close enough... yeah its not exact but its better than what you get out of the nv!!

Its annoying that you basically have to have esource for alcohol - which we don't in northern ireland!

hannata said:
If you're really stuck with alcohol, but you know how many cals are in it, divide by 40 to get pp. I've tested it with a few quoted alcohols in the book and it seems to be close enough... yeah its not exact but its better than what you get out of the nv!!

Its annoying that you basically have to have esource for alcohol - which we don't in northern ireland!

Don't have it in ireland at all, north or south! It's bullcrap :(

Back