Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

Blondsue... what were those 0pp pasta's you told us about a while back?? I can't find it on the thread and wana get some.. (lets hope she's see's this eh?! lol)

I'm not blondesue but I've used that pasta too. It's called Slimpasta and you can get it from here - Slimming shop The website has a list of chemists that stock it now too.

I'm not blondesue but I've used that pasta too. It's called Slimpasta and you can get it from here - Slimming shop The website has a list of chemists that stock it now too.

Oh thank you dia dhuit puisin.... :) Yay.. Need to get me some..
Does it taste much diff from "normal" pasta?? I'll b having it with sauces..duno if that makes a diff... x

It doesn't really taste of anything. You really need a robust sauce to go with it. The first time I had it was with WW Bolognese sauce with red wine - it was minging. Never again. Today I had it with 1tsp tomato ketchup, 1tsp BBQ sauce and 1 slice of Charleville Edam. A gorgeous, really filling dinner for 2pp.

It doesn't really taste of anything. You really need a robust sauce to go with it. The first time I had it was with WW Bolognese sauce with red wine - it was minging. Never again. Today I had it with 1tsp tomato ketchup, 1tsp BBQ sauce and 1 slice of Charleville Edam. A gorgeous, really filling dinner for 2pp.

So a bit like quorn.. U need something really strong in flavour to go with it... Noted.. Thanks again :)

sorry but... eww, ketchup and barbecue sauce with pasta. Sorry. Not for me :(

I had mine with a green Thai curry from tesco 3pp for 1/3 of a jar.... More than enough to give taste. Added mushrooms onions and quorn so total dinner 7 pp and it was massive x

sorry but... eww, ketchup and barbecue sauce with pasta. Sorry. Not for me :(

Eh, it worked for me. It's pretty much trial and error.

Sainsbury's do a be good to yourself hummus (the very small pots) on the back it tells you the PP are 1 but when I used my calulator it work out as 2. I still love them though and find it a good snack with some carrotts or cerlery.

new pork sausages out... seen in free supliment of WW mag from last weeks sunday paper..
Mallons Lighter Moments irish pork sausages - "Less then 1pp per sausage"
The add also says "less than 3% fat. gluten free. msg free. great taste"

Haven't seen these in the shops yet and havent tasted them yet.. But just passing on the find :D

Dubchick81 said:
new pork sausages out... seen in free supliment of WW mag from last weeks sunday paper..

Haven't seen these in the shops yet and havent tasted them yet.. But just passing on the find :D

Just googled n it says they r out monday and available in centra and dunnes! If you ask in store for them they will order them in!! X

Dubchick81 said:

Excellent, they sound similar to the Hodgins sausages I used to get in Centra but they seem to have stopped getting them. Gonna look out for these :) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Back