Surprising or shocking pro-point finds....

Tesco Secret Centre mousse desserts. We've had these a few times recently and they're lush. It's a mint and chocolate swirly mousse thing with a chocolate sauce in the middle (there's a white chocolate and orange and a toffee chocolate version too but we prefer the mint ones) All the varieties are 4 points for a decent sized dessert.
Also, I was kind of shocked to learn that Choco Puffs are the same propoints as special K (and almost exactly the same number of calories)

LOVING that bit of info! Calypso's only 1pp!!!! xxx

Exotic solero... 3pp!!!! It ws sorching today and I spent 3pp on it! And why not everyday at that price!!! Amazing!

I thought they were 2pp?

Got del monte raspberry smoothie ice creams and there only 2pp each!
Lovely and the size of a full size solero x

Dunno if anyone's put this before but mini milks are 1pp but you can have 3 of them for 2pp's.

Hmm... have found a great 'bargain' (well, of sorts. I consider it a bargain for what it is).

Aldi's Cookie Dough ice cream is 16pp for the whole tub!!

(480ml in tub, NV per 100ml: protein 2.1, carbs 16, fat 5.7, fibre 0.4)

Not quite as nice as Ben & Jerrys (it's mainly that white vanilla type ice cream) but for those kinds of point values I'm not going to complain, most tubs of Ben & Jerrys are pretty much double that!

That's fab. There's 37pp in a tub of Ben and jerrys cookie dough 500ml. Saving money and points by getting the aldi one!

dreamings said:
Hmm... have found a great 'bargain' (well, of sorts. I consider it a bargain for what it is).

Not quite as nice as Ben & Jerrys (it's mainly that white vanilla type ice cream) but for those kinds of point values I'm not going to complain, most tubs of Ben & Jerrys are pretty much double that!

Yummmmmmy!!

Don't know if anyone has shared this but I pointed a can of Monster Ripper tonight.....7 points! Shocking!!

Ive bought this and its yummy!!!

Aw man.... I'm sure I was told on here (somewhere) 2 Weetabix were 5pp n I thought super.. That'll keep me full for HOURS.... Its a struggle for me to eat TWO!!!! So i went n bought them.. 1 weetabix is 3pp and 2 are 7pp!!! :eek:
Just thought I'd let you all know in case you thought the same as me.... :(

Aw man.... I'm sure I was told on here (somewhere) 2 Weetabix were 5pp n I thought super.. That'll keep me full for HOURS.... Its a struggle for me to eat TWO!!!! So i went n bought them.. 1 weetabix is 3pp and 2 are 7pp!!! :eek:
Just thought I'd let you all know in case you thought the same as me.... :(

2 biscuits show up as 3pp for me? 1 for 2pp? x

It depends what brand they are its better to use the nv cz i had a asda make which was double what the actually weetabix make were

Back