Survived Day One

sammyzip50

Silver Member
It's 9pm and in bed however I got through day one on SS. It wasn't that bad though I was preoccupied with the clock and when to take the shakes. Was a bit irritable the last couple of hours and not able to concentrate much. However can't help but think that tomorrow will be harder?

Until tomorrow....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck today and well done on getting through the first day. I wont lie I felt awful on the 2nd day but everyone is different and once I got through it it becomes a whole lot easier I promise. If anything I find that when I am a bit low and think of giving up I remember how I felt on day 2 and know that if I have to restart I will have to feel like day 2 again and it spurs me on.

You can do this have faith you have already done the hardest bit and that is deciding that you want to change your life and start on a diet plan that WILL work if you stick to it.

Let me know how you get on, I know weekends for me are tough xx

Thanks for the encouragement and support. It's 1pm on day two and though it isn't too bad just wondering when it is going to get worse... later today or day 3 is the day. I feel slightly foggy in the head but no headache and feel a bit tired. Still going forward.....

Looks like you are on you way to ketosis and that means only one thing.....weight loss!!!!!!

If you feel like that now you may feel rough tonight or maybe tomorrow but once you do you will feel fantastic the next day on a real high and you will be amazed just how much you are no longer hungry it's crazy.

Dig deep and stay strong, best thing to do when you start to feel like this is a nice early night and it will see you through til tomorrow

x

It will pass, keep drinking the water promise x

Well done on getting to day two, as Rolly says keep drinking the water as its the key to great losses.

Good luck on your journey xx

As others have said, water is definitely the saviour here :)

The first few days are definitely rough though. I ALWAYS get an annoying headache on day 3.

Good luck! :)

Inpired by your posts to get through day 1 today......I am sick and tired of my failed re-starts! I know it is completely a head thing to get into the zone! Been there done it - just need to do it again!

Water it is. I normally do 2 litres but I think it was nearly 3 without even trying!

Day 2 has been 100% as well. Work tomorrow probably help with distraction.

Thanks and good luck to you all too!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back