Survived the wedding!

Elle-Emm

Gold Member
Just thought I'd share my report on last night's wedding do.

Gorgeous venue, fab weather (yay!), bride and groom looked wonderful (as did their gorgeous little baby), and loads of friends I hadn't seen in months who ALL said how great i looked (even the men who, let's face it, don't always notice!). Bearing in mind i've got over 6 stone to go it was really lovely to hear :)

Danced pretty much all night and have very painful feet to show for it :cry: Stuck to water all night and wasn't even tempted by the buffet which was bacon rolls and curly fries. Perfect for a quick bite between dances, what a great idea I thought!

Feet are killing now, but I'm off down to London this afternoon to see more friends.

It's such a boost to get so many compliments after a short amount of time and with so much of my weight loss journey to go :character00100:

So anyone who's waivering - keep going!

Congrats Elle Em!

You must be on a high! Enjoy

Bet you felt fantastic getting all the compliments.

Keep up the good work.

aaah thats great elle! well done for surviving and glad you had a good time and are feeling good :)

Enjoy london xxx

Well one, what willpower not eating or drinking. It must have felt great getting all of those compliments. You deserve it! xx

Brilliant Elle-emm . What fantastic will power . You deserve all those compliments and I know you are going to fly to goal with that frame of mind . Keep it up

Back