Determined to stand in front of the camera

Hi all
I have my beautiful step daughters wedding to attend in 8 weeks and I’ve been so anxious. Tried every diet in the past but found Exante and thought I would give it a try. I’m determined to feel comfortable enough to be in the wedding photos. I have a total of 5 stone to loose obviously not in 8 weeks. Today is day 2 I’m starving and tired but feeling hopeful;)

Hi all
I have my beautiful step daughters wedding to attend in 8 weeks and I’ve been so anxious. Tried every diet in the past but found Exante and thought I would give it a try. I’m determined to feel comfortable enough to be in the wedding photos. I have a total of 5 stone to loose obviously not in 8 weeks. Today is day 2 I’m starving and tired but feeling hopeful;)

I'm also on exante,

I would say if you can stick with it you can lose a substantial amount of weight within the first 2 weeks. After two weeks, in my experience, weight loss can stall. So my advice would be, really go for it in the first two weeks, no cheats, lots of water and you will gain the most benefits. Best of luck with your weight loss goals. :)

That's a great goal to aim for and eight weeks will make big difference. Stick with it. after three days it gets so much easier. Just find lots to keep yourself busy and out of the kitchen.

Good luck, you'll do it

Back