SURVIVED THE WEEKEND

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
had a lovely time catching up with my brother in oxford, and even better i didn't gain a single ounce i enjoyed a social drink (3 single vods)but didn't binge drink like i tended to do before the weight loss, which always resulted in eating late night snacks and a terrible hangover which wouldn't budge until more junk food was consumed.

do you know what i think i've actually cracked it. even got up and went to a boot sale on the saturday morning and instead of heading for the food van i bought a keepfit DVD and a set of dumb bells then enjoyed a black coffee

that is great, well done, inspiration that we can all make it. great for avoiding the grease van! ice cream vans are my down fall!

keep us updated of how you are getting on!

WOW! Thats fantastic! You remind me of me! I used to get completley steamed - head to the takeaway shop - wake up the next day and drink copius amounts of lucozade followed by a dirty lunch and a dirty dinner.

THE NEW ME WILL BE LIKE YOU! :)

REALLY WELL DONE XOXOX

Glad you had a fab weekend Scousey - sounds like some great 'control' , just shows you that being slim, fit, healthy and happy is worth more than a greasy burger and a hangover anytime xx

Fantastic achievement. Well done!

x

WOOO HOOO Woman in control!!! well done skinnymouse x x x

Well done you!
Trish x

Back