Susan's WW diary

Marysu

Silver Member
Hi guys and gals,
I've come over from atkins. Started ww on thursday with a weight of 170lbs(on leaders scale at night, hate night time weigh ins), it has crept up over the weekend but steadily getting it back down. I kind of knew to expect this gain from my new woe. I did WW before and it didn't work but not because of the diet but because of me telling myself i could eat as much rubbish as i liked as long as i stayed within my points. How bold was i. :( . Anyways i'm no longer that naughty girl and i have looked at things in a whole new light over the past few months on atkins. I'm now cured of my sugar junkie status.
I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone here again. And fingers crossed i can do it this time.

Susan
xxxxx

good luck Susan :) i'm sure if you set your mind to it that you can easily fit into the WW way of things :) have a good first week xxx

thank rachael :)

Hi!! :)

:welcome2:

Hi Susan and welcome! I've only been on this coming up to my 4th week now, having done it years ago and giving up because I just wasnt doing it seriously.

This time, I'm determined, and I've really felt this little group of peeps has been great in motivating, so I hope you find that too!! :grouphugg:

Thanks you guys. The only thing i'm worried about is that carbs drive my PCOS mad. I'm trying to eat as much 'brown stuff as possible' hoping that will help that. I tried to start two weeks ago and i was crippled with pain, but this week has been ok, touch wood.

:)

Fingers crossed for you that it works :) xx

Hi :)

Hi :)

Just thought I would pop by and see how things are going? :)

My internet has been gone until today, i felt like i'd an arm missing or something. :) But back now. I'm getting a bit frustrated as i'm just sts and i'm walking all the time and staying at my required points. Has anyone any tips for me?

I would say if you've come off atkins to WW your body is getting used to processing carbs again (hence the pain you experienced a few weeks ago). I would give your body a good month to get used to the new diet and just accept any STS or gains that happen.

Give it time, stick to WW and it will work for you.

All the best from a PCOS cyster :)

Hey everyone. I've had no net so back using it on my mobile. Everything takes ages to put in. I'm still sts. I'm wondering if my points of 21 are just making me maintain my weight. Should i cut down to 19?? I'm drinking loads of water, i always have, i love it. Not many sweets just maybe a total of max 6points per week so that can't be it. Getting a bit frustrated. I know though that it's better to stick it out than to give up. My measurements are the same although my clothes feel more comfy on and i feel alot better in myself as i'm not deprived of anything. I suppose good things come to those who wait.

Yesterday

Cereal + milk 3p

Soup 2.5p
Roll 2.5p
An orange 0.5p

2x potatoe 4 fish fingers and a small portion beans 9.5p

1x west coast cooler 2p

Total: 20p

Today was a bit of a grazing day which isn't like me. Just picking at things, very random.

Cereal 1.5p
Milk 0.5p
Banana 1p
Apple 0.5p
Slice toast 1.5p
Cheese spread 1p
Milk 0.5p (in coffee)
Haddock + chilli sauce 2p
2 crackers 1.5p
Coco pops 2.5p
Milk 0.5p
An orange 0.5p
Small potato 2.5

Total 16/20p

I've finally lost 2 pounds. About time too. I also realised i had my points done wrong i'm on 19p now. Got my holidays a week from today so have to be extra good this week.

Woo! :) going in the right direction :) xx

Back