Susie's 2022 campaign

hope you feel better soon susie:sign0137:

Morning lovelies

Am feeling lots better today, thanks so much for the flowers and kind wishes :) I've been getting lots of tummy upsets lately and my pharmacist (lovely Indian man who like to offer herbal treatments and advice) thinks it might be because of my ongoing battle with sinusitis - the nose hairs filters air borne viruses, but because my nose is always blocked I mostly breathe through my mouth, letting all the viruses in. Makes sense to me! :) So, between us, we're waging war on sinuses :D

WI today and I am delighted to report an STS - I've done no exercise all week and made some very bad food choices, so I consider myself pretty lucky not to have gained! Next WI will be when I get back from Turkey and my goal is another STS - but who knows, we'll be doing lots of walking and the Turkish diet has lots of veg in it, so cross fingers!

Have a good weekend, all xx

Sooz, re sinuses, google Neilmed Sinus Rinse. You can buy smallish pack with bottle to try it. Recommended to 2 friends who suffered with hayfever, my problem was sinus/allergies. Both friends said it changed their lives. Takes a bit of getting used to but simple and works well. I was told opera singers use it before performances ! Have a brill time away, let us know how you get on. chips xx

Thanks hun I have one of those but it didn't really help.

I'm on Day 2 of Sinuforce but it's going to take a lot to wean me off my nightly Sudafed spray. Can't sleep if I can't breathe through my schnozz.

aww bless you susie hope you feel better soon

Thanks hun but I'm not unwell, and count my blessings - I just irritate everyone around me by sneezing a lot and blowing my nose incessantly! :D

Just back from a Most Excellent gossip with a mate in a local pub - with a few sailors there for a bit of eye candy teehee...

lol lol oh is is hayfever you suffer from you poor thing have a great holiday xxxxxxxxx

Hello cherubs and how are you all?!!!!

I had a fab time in Turkey (will post pics once I download them at home) - 30 degrees most days, really well organised tour, 5 star hotels and lots to see and do.

Weighed this morning and have put on 3lbs, which isn't bad considering the amount of meatballs, Turkish bread, ice cream and wine we all had :D But we did LOTS of walking and I had up to 3 litres of water every day, so I must have been losing as well as gaining :D

So, I'm 5 pounds above posted (had gained a couple before I left) but will jump back into low cal tomorrow and move my WI day to Monday morning, so I don't slack off over the weekend. Am also going to do more juicing, to pretend that summer has arrived...

Struggling back at work today, TBH, but am very smug about the fact that I am the only person in the office (in London?) with a tan tee hee :D And there's a long weekend coming up, which is fab!

Hope you are all well and happy xxx

hi susie
glad you have had a great holiday and a tan to match ...............cannot wait to see the pics and only putting 3lbs on is very good well done

glad to see you back xxxxxx

LOL Chips - been lovely weather here this weekend so imagine others will be catching up on the tan! :)

Dragged my new breadmaker out and a wholemeal loaf is on the go, can't wait! Got some fresh mint which will go nicely in a bean and tuna salad for tomorrow, and I seem to have a load of chickpeas in the cupboard, so will try making some hummus, never done it before so cross fingers! :)

Ooh, homemade bread! Hope you've got iron self-control - I daren't use my breadmaker at the moment, it's just too damned delicious, lol. :) xx

Morning all

The bread came out a bit brick like so I haven't tried it yet.

Also failed completely on the focus front over the weekend, but will draw a line under it and get back in focus tomorrow.

Morning all

Well it took a bit longer than expected to get back in gear, but am back on CC as of this morning.

B - banana/greek yogurt/almond milk smoothie - possibly some bran flakes with raspberries and yogurt
L - tuna salad
D - lamb stir fry

Hope you're all well and misbehaving! :D

Back