Susie's 2022 campaign

Tracy is utterly amazing and knows a hell of a lot more about it than me, but I'm always happy to help where I can :)

I just put in a mass order for the zero noodles lasagna, they are so definitely the way forward for me!

Shame I can't take them to Italy with me - when, you ask? In nine days time woohoo :D :D :D

Ohhhh Italy :) I have some zero noodles in the cupboard, I haven't used them yet!

xxx

Hey,

Just dropping by to have a read :)

With regards to CC I find that just getting into the habit of logging really helps during the off days. Log everything, even if you've been bad (I've hit 5000 calories before), just log it and soon it'll become second nature to do so.

But you seem to be in the zone now, so :woohoo:

P.s. I have McDonalds brekkie all the time.... junk food & weight loss works :D

Ohhhh Italy :) I have some zero noodles in the cupboard, I haven't used them yet!

Give them a good rinse under the hot tap Jules - they are a bit sort of rubbery and have no flavour of their own - but man do they fill you up! Dins is pesto sauce (massive cals) but offset by spinach, peas and miracle penne :)

Hey,

With regards to CC I find that just getting into the habit of logging really helps during the off days. Log everything, even if you've been bad (I've hit 5000 calories before), just log it and soon it'll become second nature to do so.

Hiya Stack lovely to see you :) And you are so right about logging everything, actually I find it therapeutic :)

And here's to us all being in the zone - forever! :D

Stackhead said:
Hey,

That's very true about the logging! I usually do it every day, even when I'm "bad", although I did promise myself I wouldn't over these last few days when I've had a little break for my birthday. But even though I haven't been on MFP for four days, I haven't been able to stop myself totting the calories up in my head, lol. (Don't think it's been below 4,000 since Friday!!). Back on it for me tomorrow. :) xx

But that's perfect Tracy and how I would really like to live life - in control but allowing myself a few days off for special occasions - but then back on it.

I think you've got it nailed! :D

Hey,

I agreed entirely. It's a way of discplining yourself and making you think twice about what you'll eat next. ALWAYS log everything - including my juice :)

That's very true about the logging! I usually do it every day, even when I'm "bad", although I did promise myself I wouldn't over these last few days when I've had a little break for my birthday. But even though I haven't been on MFP for four days, I haven't been able to stop myself totting the calories up in my head, lol. (Don't think it's been below 4,000 since Friday!!). Back on it for me tomorrow. :) xx

But that's perfect Tracy and how I would really like to live life - in control but allowing myself a few days off for special occasions - but then back on it.

I agree entirely :D Did you have a good time lovely? :D

Give them a good rinse under the hot tap Jules - they are a bit sort of rubbery and have no flavour of their own - but man do they fill you up! Dins is pesto sauce (massive cals) but offset by spinach, peas and miracle penne :)

I will have to try them, your tea sounded nice xxxx

Thanks, Susie - it is pretty much my "plan for life" - I can happily be restrictive most of the time because I know that I can have these treat times every now and then. My next will be the bank holiday week in August, when I've got time off work, so anything naughty I fancy I'll mentally file away until then, lol. :) xx

Evening ladies

Been a good day here, tried miracle noodle lasagna with pesto - not a huge success, the noodles are better in smaller pieces, so will cut them up next time. Managed to buy two bulk lots on eBay for less than £1 each so well pleased with that.

Also did a bit of research on vibrator plates, they get great Amazon reviews for toning while losing weight, and someone locally is selling one for cheap so might try it - like this one - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bslimmer-White-Unisex-Adult-Vibration/dp/B008CFXL4M/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1404935494&sr=8-6&keywords=vibration+plate

I also like that it can slide away when not being used. Anyone else tried one?

Last edited:
Fab thank you! :) xx

Glad to hear it, you deserve it after hitting goal - what a birthday present that was! :D

Evening ladies

Been a good day here, tried miracle noodle lasagna with pesto - not a huge success, the noodles are better in smaller pieces, so will cut them up next time. Managed to buy two bulk lots on eBay for less than £1 each so well pleased with that.

Also did a bit of research on vibrator plates, they get great Amazon reviews for toning while losing weight, and someone locally is selling one for cheap so might try it - like this one - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bslimmer-White-Unisex-Adult-Vibration/dp/B008CFXL4M/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1404935494&sr=8-6&keywords=vibration&tag=minimins-21+plate

I also like that it can slide away when not being used. Anyone else tried one?

I haven't, though I did see one in a charity shop for £60 recently. I'm so clumsy that I'd be asking for trouble if I got one. They do seem like fun though.

I haven't tried them but heard they are good for toning up xxx

Morning all

Well I am hanging my head in shame here - I've had a rubbish couple of days, the trigger being manic amounts of stress at work.

I haven't posted on MFP because I can't face it, and today I've got a dicky tum after eating a meat burger yesterday - I don't eat much red meat and I guess it's my body's way of saying no more. Could be doing with my bed right now and it's only half ten!

Not much eating today, mostly water i think, to try and flush myself out a bit - and I'm back on it tomorrow xxx

Back