Susie's 2022 campaign

I was trying to post a reply earlier susie but sun was so strong i couldnt see the keyboard. It was lunchtime and i was eating outside. And tonight we have a snow alert.... Irish weather.

That sounds like a big job, do you have downstairs neighbours, it will be a nightmare if you do.
Sorry you missed meeting tonight, did you manage a weigh in yourself

I was trying to post a reply earlier susie but sun was so strong i couldnt see the keyboard. It was lunchtime and i was eating outside. And tonight we have a snow alert.... Irish weather.

Been a bit like that here too Tipp, lovely day yesterday, now bucketing down...

Sorry you missed meeting tonight, did you manage a weigh in yourself

Do you know, I completely forgot to jump on the scales - and then I stuffed myself with all sorts of rubbish, so afterwards was pointless. In my defence I was uber tired and a bit over emotional - but i did go a bit OTT. Back on it today...

That sounds like a big job, do you have downstairs neighbours, it will be a nightmare if you do.

Luckily I'm on the ground floor so it's as easy as it can be in the circumstances. The housing association will take forever to get it arranged though, so I'm not holding my breath.

Food today -

B - Promise gluten free roll with l/f sossies (2) and Skinny sweet chilli sauce, coffee and lots of it
L - chicken and chickpea curry, raspberries and coconut yogurt (1), apple
D - chicken stir fry

Have a good day all x

Oh no, the plumbing situation sounds really annoying, I hope it can be fixed soon. Food sounds nice for today, weather absolutely rubbish in London today isn't it. Of course yesterday it was beautiful when I was finishing nights so slept right through it :classic_roll_eyes:

Have a good day.

Miserable now in London eh? And cold again brrr.

Realised I haven't organised myself anything for B tomorrow, might have to be a fried egg sandwich!

Morning all

Sorted a good SW brekkie, yaye, and a SWI shows I'm just a pound away from my 5.5 stone :D.

B - HEB roll with 1/2 HEA cheese, spinach and sweet chilli sauce, banana, coffee
L - chicken and chickpea curry with l/o stirfry, yogurt (1), mandarin, apple
D - lunch l/o with steamed broccoli and spinach
S - HiFis and curly wurlys - to about 12-14 syns

Have a good one!

Only 1lb away - amazing, great incentive to stay on track over the next few days. Food looks great, hope you have a good day :classic_big_grin:

Now i need it to be next week so you get the next award

Now i need it to be next week so you get the next award

Aww thanks love, that's sweet of you. I feel pretty focused at the moment, and there's no bad stuff in the house - apart form bread - so as long as I keep to plan, I should show a good loss next week. And then it's on to the next goal - 6 stone - my halfway point!!!!

Morning all

Blooming SWIs, the scales showed 3lbs up from yesterday! I hate the way they bounce around during the week - but it won't stop me keeping to plan. Or doing SWIs :classic_roll_eyes:

B - HEB roll with marmite and 25g HEA cheese, coffee, yogurt (1), banana
L - chicken salad with SFC caesar dressing, apple, green/peppermint tea
D - Joe's sossies and broccoli with cauli mash (with mayo - 1)
S - Curly Wurly (6), banana on rye cakes (2) with Sweet Freedom (1) = 11

Have a good day, all x

Ah it is so annoying, but you know when they bounce up like that they can bounce down just as quickly. Food looks delicious, love cauliflower mash. Enjoy :classic_big_grin:

I might have to have the cauli mash on the weekend - major bus hassles because of black cab drivers doing a protest at London Bridge meant a longer journey home, so am just sitting down to SW chips and chicken sausages mmm :). No veg but I had loads at lunch.

Well done Susie!! So frustrating it didn’t snow up at WI but I’m sure you can get it the next time. Same thing happened to me this week - I reached by 22st target then suddenly 5lbs appeared on the scales!!! I’m sure water has a lot to do with it...

Well done Susie!! So frustrating it didn’t snow up at WI but I’m sure you can get it the next time. Same thing happened to me this week - I reached by 22st target then suddenly 5lbs appeared on the scales!!! I’m sure water has a lot to do with it...

Crazy eh how it jumps around, it was back down again this morning! Luckily I haven't had my official SW weigh on yet, that's Monday night. I just need to keep focus until then...:classic_roll_eyes:

Up early (thank you Stella for using my face as a launchpad to the dresser) and in early to work, so I've made up the time taken on Monday. Also very proud of myself, made a huge egg and veg pie last night, which i've just had - and that's all my Bs for next week done too.

B - egg pie with broccoli, spinach, cauli, onions and mushrooms and lots of dried basil, with 1 HEA cheese on top, and coffee
L - syn free chicken sausages with spinach and baked beans, apple, green/peppermint tea
D - chicken korma and spinach, maybe some other green veg
S - HEB rice cakes with Marmite and 2nd HEA cheese; plus maybe a banana with 2 syns of Sweet Freedom swirled over it (currently the only chocolate in the house! :classic_eek:) - syns = 2

Lovely sunny day here, but give it time, it'll probably hail by lunch LOL x

Morning all

So nice to be at home relaxing this weekend, with absolutely no social engagements! Back in the day I would have been horrified at the thought, but now it's a wonderful thing :D.

Batch cooking today - a slow cooker beef casserole (one of the Iceland SW meals), chicken supreme and mac n cheese for Monday night.

B - egg and bacon, coffee and lots of it
L - sweetcorn chowder, I think, with 3 rye cakes (half HEB)
D - beef casserole, broccoli and spinach
S - the other 3 rye cakes with mashed banana and Sweet Freedom (3)

Got to get going on laundry, have a good one!

Good feeling to get to the bottom of the laundry basket eh? :)

Grey and miserable here today, so it's an indoor day for the cats and I.

B - omelette with spinach, asparagus and basil, 1/2 HEA cheese
L - l/o beef casserole with spinach
D - Sauteed cabbage and bacon with chilli
S - HEB rice cakes, banana and Sweet Freedom

Keep warm, all x

Gosh Susie I love a weekend with no plans, nothing better! Food looks absolutely spot on, I'm sure that award will be yours tomorrow :classic_big_grin:

Thanks love, let's hope so - I've worked hard the last two weeks - but who knows with weight loss eh? :classic_roll_eyes:

A 6 portion SW mac n cheese is currently baking in the oven, so that's my treat meal for tomorrow night (I love pasta but it doesn't return the favour lol), and decided instead to have southern fried chicken and salad for dinner, so that'll go in the oven next. Will have the sauteed cabbage during the week.

Oh boy the chicken was LUSH! I so love the Tony's Kitchens coatings, they are lovely.

Back to the grindstone today. I am of course immensely grateful for a job, but am really growing out of the commute. it was quite quick this morning, 40 mins from home to work, but there are so many people everywhere. Must be another insidious age thing, I used to love all the hustle and bustle, but now, not so much! Spent ages last night doing sums to work out how long I need to work before moving out of London to somewhere cheaper - never content, eh?! :classic_roll_eyes:

Feeling good foodwise - maybe it's because they had a good rest over the weekend but my knees aren't anywhere as near as painful - more weight loss and they should get even better woohoo!

B - veg frittata and coffee, vits, green/peppermint tea
L - SW sweetcorn chowder, apple, more G&P tea
D - Mac n cheese (1 HEA cheese)
S - maybe toast and marmalade (HEB) plus about 8 syns

Have a good one, all x

I had a 4lb loss, which is fab I know, but I was a bit gutted not to get that extra pound to take me to 5.5 stone - never mind, there's always next week!

Just sitting down to the forbidden fruit (for me) of pasta - mac n cheese, all SW, and an extra HEA cheese on top :).

Back