Susie's 2022 campaign

Morning all

Turned up to the class and it had been cancelled! The lady running it is off sick, poor thing, and next Tuesday is my boss's farewell - gonna be a huge one - so will start in two weeks. Gives me time to get sorted out at home I guess, and I'll try not to go mad before then!

Otherwise all good, but sick of this weather!

Gives you a definite proper break to sort your head out then lovely - just what you need :) xx

Morning!

Sorry I have been so rubbish at following your news, but feel like I am getting some focus back, and might even try doing a sample SW menu for a week to see how I get on. I've also made connections with some SW gurus, so will have lots of help at hand.

Now all I need is better weather...:)

Don't worry love - you enjoy your time off and sampling ! :) How's it going? xx

hi susie how is going well i use the sw menus but just work out the calories some lovely meals

me to susie its gone all downhill for me this week x x

:cry:thanks psp x x

Hi lovelies

Sorry it has been a while, work has been so busy I haven't had a chance to blink - or decide what I'm doing. As per usual I thought yes to SW, then realised the class was too late, then thought tescodiets but the site's a bit glitchy - so I'm doing cc with a med focus and nothing processed - it's probably the lovely weather but there's nothing too difficult about yog, berries and salad, eh?

Actually my salad today is quite adventurous - spinach, baby fennel, red pepper and tomato with a citrus dressing. Strawbs and grapes to munch on too :D

Thanks for your patience during my endless procrastination - and I promise to catch up on diaries this week xxx

Definitely :) I always find I have little interest in food come summer too when it gets really hot.

It was awful around 10-12 last night, was so hot! Couldn't get cool. Dreading the real summer (not a summer person tbh!)

Glad to see you back love, hope you're ok xxx

All OK thanks hun - work is calming down a bit although I felt a bit hysterical last week every time I looked at my To Do list! :)

I have been a complete slob eating-wise though, really couldn't get my head in focus at all - but I think I'm there now.

I'm going to do my exercise tape every morning - and please feel free to harangue me on this, not doing exercise is half the reason why I weigh the amount that I do!

Ew, the evil E word! ;)

Will do love, glad things are calming down for you. It's almost impossible to concentrate on the right food when things re crazy - I understand entirely! You're so close hun!

hi susie we will do this together its the exercise with me to i need to up the walking :D

Morning lovelies

Chezzie yes we will crack this exercise thing!

Charming poo story now. I've discovered one way to force myself out of bed early of a morning - eat apricots the day before!!! :eek:. Talk about really having to run for it...twice...:D Think I'll have to rein the fruit in a bit, especially when eaten in combination with a spinach salad. And isn't it disappointing when having walked in the park, you don't weigh less! That doesn't seem fair :)

Quiet day here, I'm hoping it brightens up a bit weather-wise because I've got a BBQ to go to later, no doubt in combo with wine, so will be a high cal day for me. MFP set my cals at 2000 but I'm only doing about 1200 so I think there's room to have a few vinos and some protein.

Have a good one!

i think i need to up the fruit not been able to go for 2 days :(

Back