Susie's 2022 campaign

Hi loves

Still here, just had a really busy weekend and then the office move this morning - but touch wood (she pats her noggin) it has all gone OK so far! :) We've got temporary desks and the new ones arrive Wednesday - but that's someone else's problem because I'm on leave then woohoo!

Also got an unlocked Android Samsung Asian knock off so I can get a NZ sim card for the month; I've been downloading series 1-3 of Game of Thrones to load onto the tablet (very important!); organised a loan to cover DIY costs for the NZ house; cleaned out the fridge; washed all my clothes; and the cleaner has been today to make the flat all sparkly and clean for the housesitters.

So all that's left to do is get a spare set of keys cut, pack and give Orbit as many cuddles as I can fit in before she screams to get away :D

Sxxx

Heeeee! YOu have been supersuper busy :D Bet you're glad so many jobs have been done! :)

Also can we borrow the cleaner please? Pretty please?! ;)

Thank you :D Slight bit of a track from down there to up here but I'm sure she wont mind ;)

Right girls I'm off in an hour, so have fun and I'll try and get on line in NZ when I can.

Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Enjoy!!! x

hi susie hope your ok darling x x

susie are you still away my lovely

Hello dahhhhhings - I'm baaaaaaaaaack! :D I've missed you all so much! :bighug:

Sorry I didn't get a chance to post, we didn't have wifi at home after all - but there was so much to do anyway, I wouldn't have had much time. It was a really mixed bag of emotions - really, really fabulous to see family and friends again after so long, but sad too, with farewells for my dad and uncle - and cleaning the house out and saying goodbye to it was very hard going emotionally, as you can imagine. But it's done now, and everyone has promised to start saving for plane tickets to Italy :)

The diet went completely out the window - I did manage to get some salads down my nephews throats, but veg - in fact, all food - is SO expensive there. I went to buy some peppers and one green pepper cost £2 EACH! A bunch of mangy spinach? £4! I really couldn't believe how much things have gone up :(

But happily I've just weighed this morning and I've lost 6lbs, which utterly surprises me, because there was a fair bit of fish and chips in there, washed down by a wine lake...:eek:...so I'm not quite sure how it happened. Back to calorie counting, plus maybe 5:2, on Monday :) and I'll try and catch up on your diaries this weekend.

Sparkly - no tan, love, it was winter there and very cold at night, although we had some lovely warm days :)

Back