Susie's 2022 campaign

What a nightmare journey home :(

Crisps wise I like space raiders which are 3 syns a packet and they seem to get rid of my crisp craving when I have it.

Well done on your loss too xx

Thanks guys - not to worry, that was yesterday, and today is sunny and crisp - and tomorrow is the weekend yaye!!!!

B - treated myself to a cafe breakfast (an egg, bacon, sossies and mushrooms), they bake the sossies and bacon in the oven so no fat - but will chuck in 8 syns just in case :)
L - veg pasta SW meal and spinach
D - SW chicken passaiola
S - raspberries and yogurt, apple

Busy day so will catch up with diaries later xxxxx

The Blackwall Tunnel was closed, Tracy - it snarls everything up - in every direction.

Never mind, I've had an Options and am about to have some banana and custard frozen yogurt :D

Oh that's a pain! :( I had a text from my sister mid-morning today, saying they'd been stuck in traffic on the A50 since 6.30 this morning, on their way to the airport, and had missed their flight! Due to an accident, apparently. They've got another flight tomorrow. :) xx

Evening all

Well, just done a first tonight - went to a short concert with two friends then dinner after (Indian) - and I didn't eat!!!

I just wasn't hungry after the huge lunch I had, so I just chatted while they ate LOL. Don't think I've ever done that before! :D

And now for a quiet weekend yaye!!!! Some online house viewing might be a feature :D

Rushing about a bit today, cleaning out the spare room and other bits and bobs, so not had time to catch up on your news yet.

Happily I got a ringing endorsement about Italy from my best mate today :D. She was all for France, so I was a bit worried what she would think about the change of mind back to Plan A, but she loves the house and sees that it makes a lot more economic sense, so all good :D

Food day -

B - eggs, sossies, beans and tea - lush!
L/D - slow cooker can meal - baked beans, kidney beans, fresh cabbage, carrots, paprika, curry and chilli, plus some miracle rice to bulk it out - it's a bit hot for me but there's loads there so should last me all weekend! :D
S - crackers (HEB) and laughing cow blue cheese (HEA); chickpea nuts; smash scones and butter (mmmm - but I need the syns right? LOL).

Am trying to be really disciplined and use up everything in the fridge before I buy more - thus the scones, to use up some cottage cheese (not got enough eggs to make quiche with). Apart from yogurt, there's virtually nothing left in the fridge now! :). I like the chickpea nuts, they should be synned but my view on this sort of thing is it's fine if it's not all the time. Ditto the scones, I'm not going to eat the lot at once.

Has anyone made the lasagne crisps?

Last edited:
Glad your friend is onboard with Italy :D

How did you make the chickpea nuts? Bake them??

I don't do many tweaks so not tried lasagne crisps before. Was gutted today to realise the fat free yogurt I've been using is not free - who needs tweaks when you make stoopid mistakes over Syns :rolleyes: Although not done me too much harm and have bought a different one that is free this week!

Yes hun I sprayed them with Frylight chilli oil and bunged them in at 200 - they took longer than I thought, and some are crisp but some are a bit in the chewy side - so, not a huge success - but could be handy for those grazing days!

Think I might need to take myself off to bed soon so I stop wandering in to the kitchen! xxx

Afternoon all

Been a busy old morning - picked up some knitting needles and wool from a lady nearby (via Streetbank), I thought knitting might help me with the no smoking and no grazing in the evening! Got all the rubbish and recycling out, did the week's shopping, done a load of washing and cleaned up, and a whole load of other chores - amazing what a bit of blue sky does for the mood :D

B/L bread rolls with cheese and 2 fried eggs, tea, coffee (cheese HEA, milk synned 2, 1 roll HEB, the other synned - 8)
D - cleanout stew (TMI alert - "cleanout" because that's the effect it has lol - two types of beans and cabbage, a heady combination!)
S - plum, yogurt

Have a good one, peeps xxx

Afternoon all Been a busy old morning - picked up some knitting needles and wool from a lady nearby (via Streetbank), I thought knitting might help me with the no smoking and no grazing in the evening! Got all the rubbish and recycling out, did the week's shopping, done a load of washing and cleaned up, and a whole load of other chores - amazing what a bit of blue sky does for the mood :D B/L bread rolls with cheese and 2 fried eggs, tea, coffee (cheese HEA, milk synned 2, 1 roll HEB, the other synned - 8) D - cleanout stew (TMI alert - "cleanout" because that's the effect it has lol - two types of beans and cabbage, a heady combination!) S - plum, yogurt Have a good one, peeps xxx

Very productive morning Susie,
That remind me I've some knitting somewhere , now where the devil is it?
What are you going to knit ?

What are you going to knit ?

I'm going to start on a scarf, hun - I love scarves, so might end doing a few of them LOL. The nice neighbourhood lady has given me about 12 balls of wool, bless her, and I'll get the knitting club girls (and I mean girls, they are all under 20, knitting is back bigtime!) to remind me how to cast on, etc. I used to knit, sew and crochet but not done it for years.

Clearout stew ahead of weigh in tomorrow - you evil dieting genius :D :p

Haha you spotted my EDG (evil dieting genius) thinking there :D More TMI information - but the effects are quite amazing, honestly it really is a good thing I live alone, the "emissions" could be responsible for global warming :D And made all the more hilarious by the look of shock on the cat's face every time :8855:

I am quite impressed with how much I've achieved today, I even sorted out the timer on the water tank so I can have lovely warming showers of an evening, followed by a slathering of body oil :). I have noticed that since doing this low fat malarky, my skin has seemed drier, so the plan is to have this home 'spa treatment' every night after dinner - and hopefully once I've done it, I won't feel inclined to go and graze, the brain will have received the message that the tummy is full!

I also came in under budget for Feb, so that's extra cash in the holiday fund for April! :)

Last edited:
Haha you spotted my EDG (evil dieting genius) thinking there :D More TMI information - but the effects are quite amazing, honestly it really is a good thing I live alone, the "emissions" could be responsible for global warming :D And made all the more hilarious by the look of shock on the cat's face every time :8855:

I am quite impressed with how much I've achieved today, I even sorted out the timer on the water tank so I can have lovely warming showers of an evening, followed by a slathering of body oil :). I have noticed that since doing this low fat malarky, my skin has seemed drier, so the plan is to have this home 'spa treatment' every night after dinner - and hopefully once I've done it, I won't feel inclined to go and graze, the brain will have received the message that the tummy is full!

I also came in under budget for Feb, so that's extra cash in the holiday fund for April! :)

Poor Orbit will be traumatised :eek:

I'm using scrub and moisturiser daily somehow hoping it will add some magic elastic power to my skin. Aint appearing to do so at the moment!!

Very impressive under budget and love the idea of expanding holiday budget whilst reduce waistline :D

hi susie your doing great love

Hi hun sounds like you are doing fab :)

Like the extra money for hol plans and the knitting xxx

Thanks guys!

Well what a strange night - terrible dreams all night, and have woken with a headache, sore throat and a general feeling of meh today. But WI tonight and I have no idea of how i will do, a loss would be great - and 3lbs would be magic! But we shall see, will report back later.

B - sossies and egg, squirt of tomato puree, coffee (milk synned 2)
L - pumpkin and roast veg soup, apple, plum
D - burger and chips

Sxxx

Last edited:
morning susie
wow i wonder if your coming down with a cold love got luck with a w.i. tonight love x x x

This is really suiting you. Good luck with WI tonight. I started slim and save this morning. Wanted to eat my own arm by lunch! Tried to micro the mushroom pasta and it spewed all over the machine. There was a queue waiting to use it and in my haste to clear the mess up I burnt my finger. So I lost 1/4 of the precious pack, have a burnt finger and will be starving again by 3pm :cry:Maybe I'll just revisit calorie counting!!

Back