Susie's 2022 campaign

Good luck for wi Susie xx

Thanks lovely ladies :) I wonder if the general malaise is just me not wanting to work anymore :)

And oh no Lisa you poor thing, what a start to S&S :). Hope the day gets better!

I'm having my soup - which is OK but not great - the carrot and parsnip are making it a bit bitter, so won't include them next time. One of the office girls is bringing me back a bread roll which i hope won't affect WI much tonight! :eek:

Good luck for weigh in and hope you feel better soon. I seems to have mixed results with soups too - some are lovely but some (even with the same ingredients) turn out a chore to eat. Carrot normally turn sweet when roast though? (Can't comment on parsnips as I don't like them.)

good luck for WI hun and hope you feel better soon there are so many bugs about right now :( xxxx

Hope you feel better Susie, and that you get a decent nights sleep. Good luck at WI!

Evening all - another 2.5 lbs off for me - annoyingly, 1/2 lb shy of 2 stone. But never mind, that's next week! :D And I'm really happy with this consistent weight loss!

So I'm celebrating with lovely cheeseburger patties and sweet potato fries :). But two things happened that quite frankly amaze me - 1) I thought, I must have some wilted spinach with that, and 2) I stopped eating after 1 1/2 patties :eek: - but I ate all the spinach!!! Quick, someone ring the tabloids, "News just in - Susie leaves food on her plate!!!" :D

So, all good. Now I just need to get a new job.

Lisa hun - it hasn't been a good food day for you, has it?! But yummy to celeriac chips mmm :)

Last edited:
Evening all - another 2.5 lbs off for me - annoyingly, 1/2 lb shy of 2 stone. But never mind, that's next week! :D And I'm really happy with this consistent weight loss! So I'm celebrating with lovely cheeseburger patties and sweet potato fries :). Amazingly two things happened that quite frankly amaze me - 1) I thought, I must have some wilted spinach with that, and 2) I stopped eating after 1 1/2 patties :eek: - but I ate all the spinach!!! Quick, someone ring the tabloids, "News just in - Susie leaves food on her plate!!!" :D So, all good. Now I just need to get a new job. Lisa hun - it hasn't been a good food day for you, has it?! But yummy to celeriac chips mmm :)

Whoo hoo
Well done Susie :)
That 2st will be yours next week for sure x

Thanks lovelies!!! :D

Feeling very happy, especially as my knee was feeling lots better today :). And my knickers kept slipping down LOL - not sure if it's just this pair or whether there's a trend! xxxx

Leaving food on your plate and droopy knickers, apparently that's how all the healthy people roll! When the press come round to do you photoshoot they might get more than they bargained for! Well done on your success hun and hip hip hooray for your healthier knee :) *confetti*

No it hasn't been great. Just had another shake so I'm over today. I'm not continuing with the packs after this weeks supply. They've changed and are really salty. Even the sweet ones! Another great loss droopy drawers lol xx

Well done Susie!! Loving that the knickers are falling down (read in the non weirdest way possible!) :-D

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

well done with the loss susie thats great x x x x

Morning all

A loss is great for the mood, isn't it? I feel very chipper today, despite a horrible dream about Colin Firth keeping me a prisoner...(think that's about being trapped at work - although there's no way Stinky Pants Boss could EVER look like Colin Firth! Obviously my brain has turned it into something much more palatable :D. I had my fingers curled round the edge of a pub door, trying to pull myself in and shout for help, because he had hold of my hair - but I got away and got rescued yaye! :D. So am hoping I hear about an interview for the nice job today - unless they already have someone internal and were just going through the motions...

Lush meals today -

B - cheese burger, spinach, eggs and beans - the breakfast of kings (and ladies) :D And coffee (milk 2, cheese HEA)
L - chicken salad with mayo (1), strawberries and yogurt, plum
D - pork steak with cauli mash and peas
S - Hifis (HEB), crisps (6)

Have a lovely day, all!

Back