Susie's 2022 campaign

Thanks lovelies! :)

Just back in the door (at 10 to 10) but at least it means I've got extra hours to cover Monday's time off :). Stopped off at Iceland and bought loads of sossies, so going to have a couple in a minute yaye! Bit of comfort food for a fierce totm that has struck today. Where's menopause when i want it!

Bit later - stuffed myself with sausages, I ate the whole pack of six, I just couldn't stop :eek:. Oh well, they are syn free, but it didn't do much for my portion control or discipline! Feeling quite ashamed now, sigh...:(

Last edited:
Seriously, sausages are so moreish they should be made illegal. We shan't be having shame going on here, my love, so you can stop that this instant!

LOL oh Essie thanks so much lovely, you know it actually took me a lot even to write it down that I'd eaten the whole packet - so thank you, that makes me feel a whole lot better! :) xxx

And yes sossies are so moreish!

Well TG it's morning - TMI alert - what an awful totm night, went through six night pads in 6 hours ugh. I am really over the joys of being a woman, I can tell you! Hopefully it will slow down a bit today and I can get some sleep tonight!

B - quiche, beans and spinach, Waitrose latte (tastes all the better for being free lol - HEA + 2)
L - green soup, chicken salad and mayo (2), apple
D - pork with apple sauce and cauli mash again :D (mayo 2, apple sauce 1)
S - toast (HEB) and Pure spread and marmalade (10) - maybe - or maybe some chocolate (4)

Have a great day, it's Friday!!! :D

What a rubbish night :( Hopefully it slows down like you say

Were the sausages nice? I never have any in because hubby always mistakes my low syn ones for his normal ones and by the time I get round to actually using them they've all gone.

And I agree with Estameme, no more shaming yourself and beating yourself up over it :bighug:

Were the sausages nice? I never have any in because hubby always mistakes my low syn ones for his normal ones and by the time I get round to actually using them they've all gone.

Oh noooo surely that's grounds for divorce!!! :D

I really like the SW ones, they remind me of the German ones that are low carb, like bratwurst? And thanks for the lovely hug - I know it's pointless to feel post-binge remorse but it's easily done, sadly!

Yuck alert again - I've given in to the horrible totm. After gushing all over the front of my trousers, I called it quits and have come home to work. Although, strangely, not much work is actually being done right now LOL. I don't think I've ever had one so gushy before, but the doc did warn me this would probably happen, with my history of endo. Oh joy....

Now waiting for my free Freecycle armchair to arrive (matches my sofas perfectly and never been used, bargain!), and then Mr Asda, who will deliver all my new Nspa skincare toys :D

Oh hun, you are really having a bad time of it with your Moons aren't you. Does it leave you feeling tired too? I guess the up side is next week you should be feeling brighter and looking smoking hot too. Sounds like Mr Asda can't come soon enough with all your goodies. I see a lovely warm relaxing bath and a pamper sesh in your immediate future!

PS I love my Asda delivery guys, there's three of them in rotation and they are so friendly.

Sorry you're having such a bad time of it with totm - mine have got a bit better with weight loss but are regular instead as if to make up for it Blah. I think if you are craving a free food at totm like sausages then at least it is not chocolate etc - could be worse?

Good luck with your interview!

Has your new gadget come yet? It looks amazing

Hey Susie,

Congratulations on your fab 2.5lb, next week the 2st award will be yours! :)

Good luck for your job interview, I know that you will smash it!

Sending you lots of safe and squishy hugs to you if you would like.

lostinarnia xx

Thanks lovelies! :)

Just back in the door (at 10 to 10) but at least it means I've got extra hours to cover Monday's time off :). Stopped off at Iceland and bought loads of sossies, so going to have a couple in a minute yaye! Bit of comfort food for a fierce totm that has struck today. Where's menopause when i want it!

Bit later - stuffed myself with sausages, I ate the whole pack of six, I just couldn't stop :eek:. Oh well, they are syn free, but it didn't do much for my portion control or discipline! Feeling quite ashamed now, sigh...:(

Thats a long day & 6 sausages isn't that bad they were SW free ones - you can eat as many as you want but totally get why you feel bad but don't ;)

Well TG it's morning - TMI alert - what an awful totm night, went through six night pads in 6 hours ugh. I am really over the joys of being a woman, I can tell you! Hopefully it will slow down a bit today and I can get some sleep tonight!

Have a great day, it's Friday!!! :D

I hate hormones :( but love Fridays :D

Oh noooo surely that's grounds for divorce!!! :D

I really like the SW ones, they remind me of the German ones that are low carb, like bratwurst? And thanks for the lovely hug - I know it's pointless to feel post-binge remorse but it's easily done, sadly!

Yuck alert again - I've given in to the horrible totm. After gushing all over the front of my trousers, I called it quits and have come home to work. Although, strangely, not much work is actually being done right now LOL. I don't think I've ever had one so gushy before, but the doc did warn me this would probably happen, with my history of endo. Oh joy....

Now waiting for my free Freecycle armchair to arrive (matches my sofas perfectly and never been used, bargain!), and then Mr Asda, who will deliver all my new Nspa skincare toys :D

Someone in class said exactly that about the sausages

Sorry to hear TOTM has been so hideous. Mine like Snow's have definitely got better with weight loss but are now like clockwork which is a shame :8855:

Have this image of you sat in your new chair pampering yourself with goodies - in fact I hope I'm right you deserve it :clap:

Oh hun, you are really having a bad time of it with your Moons aren't you. Does it leave you feeling tired too? I guess the up side is next week you should be feeling brighter and looking smoking hot too. Sounds like Mr Asda can't come soon enough with all your goodies. I see a lovely warm relaxing bath and a pamper sesh in your immediate future! PS I love my Asda delivery guys, there's three of them in rotation and they are so friendly.

Essie I need your Asda people - mine was late and (let's be kind) undoubtedly new to the job - broke the eggs as he put them on the table, then shoved the delivery receipt at me and drove off - so i didn't have anyone to ask WHY, if three shampoos weren't available, they thought it was sensible to include the conditioners...and a number of other things, like putting bread rolls at the bottom of a bag and putting tins on top! Not doing an online shop with Asda again - this happens every time. Oh - and no bubble bath :( - but all my skincare has arrived and it's lovely :)

Luckily I'm not too fatigued from the blood loss, think it's all this healthy eating - but I am hoping for a better night's sleep tonight - and thanks for your kind words xxx.

Has your new gadget come yet? It looks amazing

Hi love, not yet, but I'll take a pic when it does :D

Sending you lots of safe and squishy hugs to you if you would like

YES PLEASE :D
Have this image of you sat in your new chair pampering yourself with goodies - in fact I hope I'm right you deserve it :clap:

LOL I'd be in a very awkward position if I was sat in it - because it's upside down on a chest of drawers in the spare room :D Not enough room in my lounge, but there will be in Italy! :)

I hear you on the TOTM endo pain/flooding etc., Susie. I'm too old for them now (yay-hey), but I remember the misery, so sending you hugs. At least the timing means you will be over the worst for your interview on Monday, some small consolation. That's bad about the Asda order! I hope you have managed some pamper time this evening. xx

aww susie my big hug ((((((((()))))))) hope you feel better soon hun x x x x x

At least the timing means you will be over the worst for your interview on Mondayx

Yes, a very good point there Moonie :). I really don't know if I'll get it but will give it a shot! And at least the new financial year is coming up so there will be lots more contract jobs coming up, that are much better paid :).

Totm has eased off a bit, i was up a few times, but got a bit more sleep. Up early for a very exciting sponge mop delivery :D).

B - egg and bacon, 1 bread roll (HEXB), tea, coffee (2)
L - Veg soup, I think
D - Cannelloni lasagne mmmm :)
S - frozen yogurt (mint and choc yum!), apple

The sun is shining!!!! Yaye :)

Oooh another delivery :)

All I want is a squeezable sponge mop that won't break the first time I use like (eg the two vileda mops I've had) - and had to order one from Asda online because they had none in store.

The lengths one has to go to get a clean floor, darling! :)

Our Asda delivery guys sounds like the one you had last night Susie. Our Tesco delivery guys on the other hand are so lovely :)

So glad totm has eased off for you, hopefully you'll get an even better night's sleep tonight xx

I had a crazy asda driver this morning! He was Chinese and heavily accented but so upbeat going on about the weather and suggesting a BBQ with lots of booze to keep warm lol. The last one was mute and I actually phoned customer services to complain about him and a couple of items which they instantly refunded. The number's on the receipt so give them a call xx

hi susie
hope you had a great day today hun x x x

Back