Susie's 2022 campaign

Thx hun - I've had my Monday night treat (a huge plate of chips and mayo), so am knuckling down tomorrow!

OOOH forgot to tell you all my news - there was more filming outside our building and just a glass door separated me and Benedict Cumberbatch! He was filming a Jaguar ad (we think) and every time he turned around, we giggled like 12 year olds :D.

Benedict.jpg

Well done and your loss and hitting another milestone :) as long as the weight goes in the right direction

It sounds like you've got your head in the right place for this week :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

2 stones off for good! Losing is a chore in shark week, so wtg you! Next week it'll drop off! You're doing it hun, you're doing it!!

Morning all

The sun is shining and my resolve is still good :D.

Did Leslie again this morning - there's an express mile that I hadn't done before, which was hard but good - my knee is complaining a bit but I still did it, just tried to take it easy on the back kicks. Think I might just do it every day so it becomes as much of a routine as brushing my teeth. If I say just 4 days a week I'll let myself off and then won't do it again - so it's all or nothing, I think!

B - a special Susie concoction of leftover pasta, broccoli and peas, cooked in egg, with chilli and herbs - not bad actually - and coffee (milk HEXA)
L - chicken salad with dressing (1)
D - SW chicken meal with spinach
S - apples, banana, yogurt

And no bad snacks!

Morning all The sun is shining and my resolve is still good :D. Did Leslie again this morning - there's an express mile that I hadn't done before, which was hard but good - my knee is complaining a bit but I still did it, just tried to take it easy on the back kicks. Think I might just do it every day so it becomes as much of a routine as brushing my teeth. If I say just 4 days a week I'll let myself off and then won't do it again - so it's all or nothing, I think! B - a special Susie concoction of leftover pasta, broccoli and peas, cooked in egg, with chilli and herbs - not bad actually - and coffee (milk HEXA) L - chicken salad with dressing (1) D - SW chicken meal with spinach S - apples, banana, yogurt And no bad snacks!

Morning susie
Sunshine herd too
Well done on doing leslie mile , I enjoy them although not done it for a while must make an effort,

well done susie on your 2 stone milestone that is great and good on L.S. im enjoying it to like yourself im doing it everyday to no days of for me neither lol x x

I know I come across as bit crazy about exercise ( & lots of things really :p) but I started with Lovely Leslie's 1 mile & worked up slowly

She is a bit cheesy but very encouraging plus like that lots of walks have normal people of all shapes & sizes with her.

Hope you've had another good day :D

You come across as crazy full stop honeybun :D (just kidding of course, you're lovely).

That is hugely encouraging to know that's how you started. I'm also going to investigate Couch to 5K.

A good day for me, bang on target with food. I also made another life changing decision (although you know me, I may well change my mind again any time hahaha). Am going to look out for suitable jobs in East Sussex and maybe postpone Italy and try living down the coast. I've wanted to do that for years - tried to buy in St Leonards four times and they all fell through! I think if I didn't do it, I'd always wonder.

Or maybe it's a ridiculous excuse to keep looking at Right Move LOL.

You come across as crazy full stop honeybun :D (just kidding of course, you're lovely).

That is hugely encouraging to know that's how you started. I'm also going to investigate Couch to 5K.

A good day for me, bang on target with food. I also made another life changing decision (although you know me, I may well change my mind again any time hahaha). Am going to look out for suitable jobs in East Sussex and maybe postpone Italy and try living down the coast. I've wanted to do that for years - tried to buy in St Leonards four times and they all fell through! I think if I didn't do it, I'd always wonder.

Or maybe it's a ridiculous excuse to keep looking at Right Move LOL.

I knew you were an intuitive woman - amazing how you picked up my insanity (takes one to know one :p)

Is it not ridiculous expensive in that part of world?! I love looking at right move. Have been in rented for years & so need to buy but too picky!

It's a lot cheaper than London :). A 2 bed house or flat with garden from about £120K...

And who doesn't want to live by the seaside! I love it down there, a really thriving arty community and the people are lovely, they actually talk to you shock horror! :D

I think I am going to give Lesley a go too seeing as she comes so highly recommended and might be a bit more exercise than me gradually plodding towards my step goal on fitbit! Going to start with the ordinary mile mind not the express :)

Back