Susie's 2022 campaign

If it's something that you're always going to wonder about Susie then maybe it's something you need to go for. As you don't want to get to Italy and then be thinking to yourself "what it? ... "

Well done on your on plan day yesterday with no bad snacking, your food looked fantastic :D

I think I am going to give Lesley a go too seeing as she comes so highly recommended and might be a bit more exercise than me gradually plodding towards my step goal on fitbit! Going to start with the ordinary mile mind not the express :)

Well done Snow, I think you'll really enjoy it :)

If it's something that you're always going to wonder about Susie then maybe it's something you need to go for. As you don't want to get to Italy and then be thinking to yourself "what it? ... "Well done on your on plan day yesterday with no bad snacking, your food looked fantastic :D

Thanks Emmy, that's exactly what I think too - so now it's all out to try and find a job down there! i've stayed down there for a few days now and again and love walking along the seaside promenade - just think of all the healthy air! I can't wait to be out of London - there was all sorts of shouting and yelling going on last night, then sirens - it's just constant crime! :)

No snacking last night, which i was very proud of - just two tubs of frozen yogurt, which I would have had anyway during the day, just saved them for the evening - and only had two of my four crispbread HEXB, on their own because I had parmesan on my dinner :).

B - leftover pasta veg scramble, coffee (milk 1)
L - veg soup, salad with lemon and pepper dressing, bread roll (HEXB), apple, banana
D - pork schnitzel (using smash) and cabbage and mash

Sxxx

Also did Leslie again this morning - didn't feel like it but did it :)

Morning lovely. I was chuckling last night remembering you being told off for not using all your sins as MFP gave me a message that it would not post my food diary because my cals were too low! So I ate 2 crunchie biscuits, logged them and hey presto it posted :D

Well this is exciting, I've found a job to apply for already :).

Been a good day. I couldn't face my horrid soup at lunch so had salad and was ready to eat my arm off by 4pm! :D I inhaled the pork - couldn't be bothered to make it schnitzel, just threw it on George, had a smear of apple sauce, cheese and onion smash, and spinach.

Going to have some frozen yogurt, a Hifi and my HEXB later - and then am going to have some low carb days like Carole! :)

Food looks very tasty Susie.

I keep meaning to ask you, do you know if the voucher offer of two for a fiver at Iceland apply to the sausages, or only to the meals?

oooo, I've not had Smash in years, and now they do a cheese and onion one? Might have to check that out. When you say you threw your pork at George...I'm hoping that's Foreman? I have visions of a an unsuspecting passerby being smacked in the face with a pork chop.

do you know if the voucher offer of two for a fiver at Iceland apply to the sausages, or only to the meals?

To all, hun - so stock up :D. I think the vouchers expire on the 17th, from memory?

When you say you threw your pork at George...I'm hoping that's Foreman? I have visions of a an unsuspecting passerby being smacked in the face with a pork chop.

ROFL - yes a Foreman, not a Passerby :D

I've had some syns tonight (cheese on toast and a Hifi) but am buckling down for a few days of SP (gulp!).

To all, hun - so stock up :D. I think the vouchers expire on the 17th, from memory?

ROFL - yes a Foreman, not a Passerby :D

I've had some syns tonight (cheese on toast and a Hifi) but am buckling down for a few days of SP (gulp!).

I'll pop in on Saturday and stock up then, I don't really fancy anything else in the range, but will be quite happy to get a supply of the sausages in the freezer (or should I say 'throw some pork at my freezer' :D )

Ooooh - cheese on toast - I may have to factor some in for the weekend plans!

Moonie it was lush :D.

Morning all - no Leslie this morning because I did a big 30 min walk instead. Was a bit puffed and my knees are killing me, but that's Day 4 of Body Image! :)

B - mushroom and spinach omelette, latte (skim milk HEXA)
L - tomato and veg miracle pasta
D - going to start eating light dinners, so maybe some veg, not sure yet
Syns - not sure, maybe something after dinner, plus HEXB?

Sxxx

How do I log it, Snow?

Ah don't worry I've found it, will only let me start today which is a shame, but will start logging.

Last edited:
SW info on meals -

[h=4]An update on our 2 for £5 offer[/h]The exclusive Slimming World ‘member only’ offer of 2 meals for £5 is due to end on the 17th March and the offer is then set to open out to all Iceland customers.
Because of the stock situation we had hoped to delay this offer going nationwide until we had a more steady supply of all our range. However, because of long lead times on Iceland’s marketing materials, there is a limited amount of material we haven’t been able to stop in some store areas. This means that while the promotion of the offer will be low key in most stores it will go ahead.
We have managed to shorten the offer period drastically to a tight 2 week period so between the dates of Wednesday 18th March and Saturday 4th April our meals will be on offer to members and all Iceland customers at 2 for £5. So if you have vouchers which you have been unable to use you will be able to take up the offer during this period without a voucher. After Saturday 4th April the meals will go back to £3 each.
Please be assured that once we have a secured a plentiful supply of all our meals we will be negotiating with Iceland to set up some super special offers exclusively for Slimming World members, which we hope will go some way to thanking you for bearing with us through this difficult time.

I haven't done it on the website as I only noticed a few weeks in (maybe I will start to get my awards up to date) I got up to platinum with swimming which has fallen by the wayside but Iwill pick it up when it is warm again. I don't think what you do online links up to group, in my group you just tell the consultant when you get to an award level but some groups you have to fill in and hand in the fit logs.

Oh my consultant was told they would be permanently on 2 for £5 once that promotion kicked in (maybe they will be when they negoiate the offer?) I am glad of it though as the 2 for £5 will hopefully count when ordering online (if you can get stock that is)

Evening Susie,

Lots of good stuff to catch up on here. Job news is exciting and agree totally being near the seaside is fabulous. I'm about 30 minutes drive from nearest bit but have lots of lovely coastline in easy reach. Realy helps inspire body magic :)

ALso loving the Leslie action happening all over the place. My favourite of hers (which I still do) is a 3 mile pilates based one. I still get bit hot & sweaty and constantly tightening my tummy which has got to be a good thing!

Did LOL @ the getting out of London thing having watched some stuff on news this morning about commuter rage :eek: so much worse than when I lived there but then that was 1991 :8855:

Lots of good stuff to catch up on here. Job news is exciting and agree totally being near the seaside is fabulous. I'm about 30 minutes drive from nearest bit but have lots of lovely coastline in easy reach. Really helps inspire body magic :)....Did LOL @ the getting out of London thing having watched some stuff on news this morning about commuter rage :eek: so much worse than when I lived there but then that was 1991 :8855:

LOL the city can be a fabulous and exciting place to live, but if you don't have lots of money, it's not so good - plus the crime, the sirens, massive traffic snarl ups really get me down, and since the burglaries every time I hear a noise I jump! I know crime happens everywhere but not to the same extent or frequency. Another job app to do today and then let's see what comes up.

No Leslie this morning, somehow ran out of time but i did a bit of dancing round the house :banana dancer: :D Think I might have found a way to overcome my bad food weekends, eat normal SW during the week, then do strict SP at the weekend, try once without syns, and see how I get on.

B - naan bread with cheese (HEXA and B, plus 4 syns)
L - chicken in breadcrumbs (4), with cheese smash and spinach, apple, yogurt
D - SW meal

Happy Red Nose Day! :)

2 stone gone for good, well done hun! You must feel on top of the world! xx

Hurrah good luck with controlling your weekend eating. I'm doing ok so far. Even though my sisters idea of healthy chicken salad was crispy chicken with skin, salad drenched in oil & full fat coleslaw! I severely modified then had fruit I'd brought :)

Did enjoy gin or five though ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

2 stone gone for good, well done hun! You must feel on top of the world! xx

Thanks love, very happy with how it's all going - onwards and downwards! :)

Hurrah good luck with controlling your weekend eating. I'm doing ok so far. Even though my sisters idea of healthy chicken salad was crispy chicken with skin, salad drenched in oil & full fat coleslaw! I severely modified then had fruit I'd brought :). Did enjoy gin or five though ;)

Oh bless her for trying but I think you've got some food education work to do there Shelley :D.

Morning all

Up early after a huge hayfever attack - another thing I'm hoping will improve once I'm breathing in all that lovely sea air!

All ready for Day 1 of The Big SP Weekend -

B - bacon and eggs, tea (milk synned 1)
L - herby beans on toast (HEXB), apple
D - spicy beef, bean and tomato slow cooker meal with miracle rice
S - see how I feel :)

Have a good day all xxx

Later - it's so cold and grey here I had the slow cooker meal for lunch and omg it is yummy - and so easy! A pack of beef, a tin of baked beans, a tin of toms, passata, then a good sprinkling of chilli flakes, a splosh of Lea and Perrins and two beef stock cubes. YUM!!! And filling :)

Later still...felt the need to graze and made some dip from black eyed beans, spices, lemon, garlic and yogurt - scrummy with crudites. Am feeling proud of myself for not picking up crackers or biscuits :)

Last edited:
Back