Susie's 2022 campaign

Wow susie So pleased for you ,
the house looks fab ,
like Essie said sod the scales this week , you had to celebrate ,
Exciting times ahead hun xxxx

Glad to hear that you enjoyed your trip :D
It looks indeed a nice house! I hope you haven't gained any weight, but even if you have, the trip was worth it!

Good luck on your job interview!

But don't forget all the walking we did! I had my fitness bracelet on and we certainly clocked up the kilometers :D The house will be fantastico, bellissima! I'm still practising my Italian :D

hi susie
wow thats great news love im so happy for you the vino had to be drunk for a celebration like this
good luck at w.i. love x x

Wow, great news!! Congratulations!!!

with all that walking you might surprise yourself and not be too unhappy at WI - I managed to lose on my holiday and indulged in ALL sorts of yuminess.

important thing is, sounds like you had a fab hol... Exciting times xxxxxxxx

Wow how exciting! Sounds like you both had a good trip & definitely worth a celebration:) xx

Evening lovelies!!!

Well what a day - had a great interview, couldn't really improve on it, I don't think - so I think I've done all I can, and if I don't get it - their loss :D

And I had a great WI - 3 1/2lbs off and my 3 stone award woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I'm really surprised - but as Lisa says, we did do such a lot of walking, and up and down stairs in houses :). So I'm having my small portion of fish and chips for the Monday treat, and am looking forward to getting some veg in from tomorrow :).

Sxxx

Later - just noticed, I've lost 1/4 of my target and I'm in the 20 stone bracket! Happy! :D

Last edited:
Oh Susie, what amazing news to come back to :D The house looks amazing, I'm beyond excited for you!!

I hope weigh in goes well for you xxx

That is such fantastic news all round, Susie! :D The house sounds wonderful, and the weight loss is brilliant - what a great week you've had! I hope you get good news from the interview as well. :) xx

Must have cross posted last night lol, massive well done on your loss this week. Plus getting into a new stone bracket and a new award :D

Afternoon all and thanks for your kind wishes, even SPB being stroppy can't dent my happiness today :).

Am going to try using more of my syns, I know I've been told a million times but it's hard to make myself do it...

B - egg, sossies and bacon with latte (11, HEXA)
L - chicken salad, caesar dressing (1), plum, apple
D - pork with red peppers and noodles and mint oil dressing (1 tblsp - 6)
S - banana on bread roll (HEXB + 4) OR scan bran with cheese (4)
Syns - 22

Have a good one! xxx

Yey! Congrats on the 3stone award hun!! You are doing fantastically well keeping your head in the game with all this life changing stuff going on. 2015 has been fab for you and I'm sure it'll continue! <3

Susie that's FANTASTC loss, esp after your week. So it's all good news for you and def worth celebrating with a fish n chip treat, enjoy!!!

Thanks lovely ladies :)

Strange thing about the fish and chips, sorry if TMI but I had the runs this morning and I wonder if it was the oil? I've also been craving protein all day and just inhaled loads for dinner, without veg, so must get back on track tomorrow!

Well the surprises just keep on coming, I got called about a job down the coast this afternoon - so if the London job doesn't fall my way, then there's another option - live down there for a couple of years, maybe even buy, and then go to Italy.

I feel so very upbeat about everything - probably helped by a triple magnesium complex tablet which I've just started taking for restless leg - but it's also a mood enhancer and helps you sleep too. My iBody tells me I had 8 hours light/deep sleep last night - and isn't everything better when you get a good sleep! :D

Oh, a good night sleep can be everything you need :)
I was on sleeping pills for a long time and I'm so happy that I don't need them anymore! Perhaps a consequence of the diet.

Susie, I hope luck (and, of course, your dedication) is contagious, so we will all have super a nice May!

that what i need a good might sleep a good lie in :)

Eek! Such good news on every front. It never rains but pours, eh!

Congrats on the loss, you'll soon be in the teens!

And the house, as soon as I hit a computer I'm going for a nosy.

I'm so excited for you!

Back