Susie's 2022 campaign

Susie, I find if I have something that's too oily/fatty then I get a dodgy tummy afterwards. So you may very well be right about the oil causing it

Eek!! Things are really starting to look up for you :bliss:

Morning all :)

One tired bunny here, after being awake for four hours in the middle of the night - just too excited about everything :D. And being tired makes me crave bad stuff :eek:! So have given in to it for breakfast but the rest of the day is fine.

B - bacon sarnie (2 brown bread HEXB + 4) and two sossies (8), latte (milk HEXA + 2)
L - turkey and salad - lettuce, cucumber, sugar snap peas, dressing (1)
D - chilli burgers with spinach and cauli mash
S - plum, apples, banana, Hifis (6) or scan bran with cheese (6)
Syns - 21

Have a lovely day, all xxx

Change of plan on dinner as the meat hadn't defrosted yet, so it's been an absolutely cracking SW meatballs and pasta with spinach, red pepper, mushrooms and passata with lots of tomato chilli puree - yum!

Much better than the SW ready meal version - and pretty tingly on the chilli front. I feel Shelley's influence :D

Also picked up a message from the London job - they hope to let me know tomorrow, possibly Friday, she stressed the two interviewers have just been so busy with other stuff they haven't had a chance to sit down and go through the interview notes. So, cross fingers. In the meantime the St Leonards job people have asked me to fill in an aptitude test, which I can do online.

And I also wasted SO much time today telling people about the house :D

What a fabulous week it has been so far! Love and kisses to you all xxxx

Buon giorno tutti!!! Not kidnapped by Maurizio the plumber, Shelley :D (more on that later). Got home about 12.30am this morning and am so pleased that I booked today off as hol too!

We walked and walked AND walked, lovely Lisa had her fitbit thing on and we exceeded 10,000 steps each day easily - which I am hoping will erase the breakfast croissants, the kebab in a big roll, smothered with mayo, ditto chips and the pasta with truffles and a creamy sauce and some bread (in my defense there wasn't much of it, it was a right titchy serving :)).

But there was a reason for all the excess and that is because yours truly has bought a house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :eek:

Exciting, eh?! :D Now I'm off to catch up on your news.

Hurrah I'm out of touch for a few days and look what I miss out on :D

It looks fabulous & stunning location. I'm very much looking forward to coming to stay - in your house / the spare house / a tent in the garden :8855:

And Mauritzo??

(flashbacks when I was a young naive 18 year old living in Roma I had a fling with a Mairitzo - those were the days!)

had a great interview, couldn't really improve on it, I don't think - so I think I've done all I can, and if I don't get it - their loss :D

And I had a great WI - 3 1/2lbs off and my 3 stone award woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Later - just noticed, I've lost 1/4 of my target and I'm in the 20 stone bracket! Happy! :D

Flipping marvellous work Susie. Job interview smashed and an amazing loss. Perhaps you can run a SW weight loss camp in new house with limecello included?!

Much better than the SW ready meal version - and pretty tingly on the chilli front. I feel Shelley's influence :D

What a fabulous week it has been so far! Love and kisses to you all xxxx

Mwahahahahaha Shelley's influence is a good thing. Had firecracker chilli stir fry tonight and my lips still tingly :D

So lovely to hear so much happy news for you. You truly deserve it :bighug:

Awww thank you sweetie - I feel so inspired when I read how well you and the others are doing, it really helps me! :)

Maurizio - he was fixing the boiler in the apartment I'd hired, and started talking about when he took his son to London last year. When I told him I was looking to buy a house, he said I've got a friend who is selling a house, I can take you both for a tour of the area and look at the house. T
hen we had this long and rather hilarious conversation (using Google Translate) about house buying etc - at one point I typed "my budget is small" - left off the t from budget, so it was budge, which the Translate thing read as "budgie", which became "parrot" - he went "Whhhat, your parrot is very small???" :D. So we agreed on a tour for Sunday morning, then on Saturday I got the following text (obviously NOT using Google Translate lol) -

"Susi good morning no Call me no vhrite Because i have Big problem vhith My sun fliglia And My wife...tomorrow no possible See...cancelled My number excuse My But Very Very Big problem."

So - I don't know if the wife said "No no buddy, there's no way you're taking two English hussies for a drive" or not, and he was saying "get rid of my number and don't call me or write to me" - or whether there's actually a problem. But it made me feel good to be chatted up! :)

And ooooh yes to SW Italy boot camp involving unlimited pasta and limoncello :D

Here's the Flickr link to the pics -
https://www.flickr.com/photos/132094954@N03/

Last edited:
Morning all

A quick one as there's lots to do this morning -

B - yog and fruit
L - chilli meatball pasta with spinach and shrooms :)
D - burgers and mash
S - more fruit
Light on syns today - maybe scan bran later

Sxx

Hahaha, I'm loving the attempted conversation using Google translate. :D

LOL it was very funny :D. Also nice to realise that for the first time in a very long time, I actually fancied someone (comes with a growing confidence now that I'm losing weight).

Am now debating Italian holiday home :8855:

You can always stay at Castello Felsham while you're house hunting :D

A bit on tenterhooks today, am supposed to hear about the job today/early tomorrow! :eek:

LOL it was very funny :D. Also nice to realise that for the first time in a very long time, I actually fancied someone (comes with a growing confidence now that I'm losing weight).

You can always stay at Castello Felsham while you're house hunting :D

A bit on tenterhooks today, am supposed to hear about the job today/early tomorrow! :eek:

Hurrah for confidence, thanks muchly for the B&B offer ;) & everything crossed for the job x

Morning all

Stackie - Tenterhook Central here :D. Still no word, but the HR woman said on Wed that it might well be today, as the two panel people are so busy it's difficult to get them together.

I have been thinking about the coast option - a lot - and decided last night that much as I would love to live down there, i don't want the upheaval of moving there and then say in 1-2 years time, moving again to Castel Frentano. But if SPB really gets horrible (yesterday he was almost human) then I'm sure I'll change my mind back LOL.

B - pork burger and egg on a white roll (oh dear) and latte (HEXB + 10)
L - ham salad with lettuce, cucumber, tomato, carrot and sugar snap peas and a little light caesar dressing (1)
D - turkey breast in breadcrumbs with mash (4)
S - apple, bananas, yogurt, Hifis (6)
Syns - 21

Have a lovely day, cherubs - and I'll post as soon as I know xxxx

Great everything crossed for you Susie. If you don't get it (I'm sure you will though) it'll be there blummin loss! Xxx

Crikey the tenterhooks continue - got a call at 5.30 to say I've been shortlisted for a second interview but it won't be until the week of 11 May :eek: - so good news at least that I've made it to the next cut! :D

Just waiting for a mate to come round, then we're having wine - so WI on Monday could be a disaster...:D

Sxxxx

Yey! They wouldn't waste their time with a second interview if you weren't good enough, so you do deserve some wine to celebrate and I hope more wine will come in the middle of May :D

Back