Susie's 2022 campaign

:bliss: well done on the second interview, hopefully the time will pass nice and quickly so you can get round to it :D

Hope you had a brilliant night with your friend xxx

well done on the second interview x x x :happy096:

Eek. Gosh all the exciting news for you. But so long to wait :-(

I'm joining the dark side on Monday Susie, and you're partly to blame :p

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I'm joining the dark side on Monday Susie, and you're partly to blame :p

Woohoo you'll love it Stackie, especially if you get a good club :). And let's face it, if I can do it and lose weight, anyone can :D

Susie are you struggling with a hangover?!

OMG YES!!! We got a bit carried away last night (new jobs, cheers, new houses in Italy, more cheers :D) and I've been either sleeping or eating carbs today! :eek: TG for SW chips :D.

Am sure it will be a gain for me on Monday - but actually I'm ok with that, in the long term scheme of things.

Will catch up with diaries now xxx

hi susie
your amazing love 2015 is your year and all is coming together for you hows the head this morning x x

Morning all - all better thanks Chezzie, and had a lovely sleep in and snuggle with Orby :).

SP today to see if i can undo any of the damage over the last 24 hours :eek:
Grim old day here so I'm now off to do all the housework and laundry i didn't do yesterday! :whoopass:

morning susie same here a dull day weather wise x

Hope you're having a productive day

If you define "productive" as having a two hour nap, then yep, I've been very productive :D

I did do some laundry but been mucking about the rest of the day on the puter, and reading. Also made a yummy beef casserole (with cabbage, carrots and shrooms, plus herbes des Provence) in the slow cooker, which I've just had with cauli mash (used a squirt of mayo and a dash of milk instead of butter, very nice) - got enough there for two more meals, love it!

ohh sounds nice susie x

A second interview and a second chance to dazzle them! You sound so happy right now and that is fab xxxx

Oooooo casserole sounds yum

It was hun - but (sorry if tmi) am very windy right now!

Decided I'm going to the morning class tomorrow, I'm lighter in the morning and at least I can have brekkie when I come home instead of waiting all day for food :D

ohh your bum bum is snoring hahaha

Back