Susie's 2022 campaign

I think it sounds risky because you then risk gaining next week, due to different times :-S

Hope it went well anywho :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Well guys I gained 2 1/2lbs :(.

I knew after all the rubbish I ate and drank from Friday on that it would be a gain - so am going to do strict SP for as much of the week as I can - and no more pasta - or alcohol! Those are my weak points for gaining.

Don't want to change my stats though, will do it later today.

Well guys I gained 2 1/2lbs :(. I knew after all the rubbish I ate and drank from Friday on that it would be a gain - so am going to do strict SP for as much of the week as I can - and no more pasta - or alcohol! Those are my weak points for gaining. Don't want to change my stats though, will do it later today.

You will have that off in no time love,
Here's to a great week xxx

Thanks guys - I've got an awful tummy upset, had it since last night, so expect that contributed!

I'm going to treat this gain as a wake up call to get back to basics - and I have to accept that pasta is a no no for me.

I've started on a menu planner for the week - what are your favourite SP recipes?

If you define "productive" as having a two hour nap, then yep, I've been very productive :D
SOunds good to me :)

It was hun - but (sorry if tmi) am very windy right now!
:D
ohh your bum bum is snoring hahaha
:8855:

I'm going to treat this gain as a wake up call to get back to basics - and I have to accept that pasta is a no no for me.

I've started on a menu planner for the week - what are your favourite SP recipes?

Sorry you had a gain and hope the tummy is settling down now too :bighug:

My consultant said something about pasta as lots of people struggle when they have it. But she said its cause often when we have it we don't get the 1/3 speed. I think if I look at some of my pasta meals thats probably true!

I'm doing SP for the rest of this week too! Yesterday I had a huge bowl of chicken chilli with a salad (windy here too :p) tonight I'm having chicken & veggies stir fry and tomorrow is salmon with lots of roasted speed veg. Not sure further in the week. Lunches will be soup / salad combos.

Good luck and I know you will lose that pesky gain in no time x

Thanks hun - here's 2 days of menus - would appreciate any of our SP experts vetting it!

Tues
B - grapefruit (s)/small omelette (p) w spinach (p) + shrooms (p)
L - speed soup (toms, baked beans, peas, spicy beans - all s+p) w HEXB scan bran
D - beef stew w cauli rice and carrot fries - all s+p
Snacks - HEXB w HEXA melted cheese (mmm) or Hifis, milk synned (2), fruit

Wed
B - B&E, apple
L - speed soup and HEXB scan bran
D - SW sossies and butter bean mash with spinach and peas
Snacks - HEXB w HEXA melted cheese (mmm) or Hifis, milk synned (2), fruit

How does that sound?

Dunno love never made 'em before - I tend to be very lazy so think I'd just top and tail, cut into thick fried and bung in the airfryer :)

May I ask if you have huge portions when doing SP or SW in general?

I'm a person of large portions, it can be a really large salad, but I like to see my plate full, sit and eat. Those diets with super restricted portions don't satisfy my brain / body at all.

I agree with Shelly's consultant about the pasta thing. I always tend to add a simple salad even when eating pasta and I do that because I remember of what SW says (is there such a thing as the more you eat, the more you lose?).

Oh, I'm such a fan of SW :/
If my budget goes well after the trip, I may consider to pay the online version as a birthday gift for myself -- I'd also like to be more informed about it and put my mother on board in June, when I go back to Brazil. She is also obese and recently got some weight-related problems.

Good to hear, Letzes.

I sometimes have big portions, just got to make sure it's not all P. Won't be too much of a problem this morning because my tum is feeling worse if anything, and dopey from too much sleep. So, I've brought some SP soup and fruit in, but don't fancy either right now, just water.

Sx

Hello - not an SP expert by any means but maybe add some more veg to your soup with the toms for extra s as the other things are all p's also on this dinner
"D - SW sossies and butter bean mash with spinach and peas" maybe switch the peas out for another veg as peas are p not s. (Confession my first time doing slimming world I thought peas, sweetcorns and beans were all superfree not free and used to use them as my third of a plate all the time whups)

I am sure you will get that gain off in no time. Do you find you have the same issue with the slim pasta as ordinary pasta? i am sure I have read on your diary that you use it. Did you get a spiraliser gadget a while ago or was it a fancy mandolin - maybe try some carrot or corgette pasta? they both work quite well.

Hello Snow :) - that's all very helpful advice, thanks hun! And thanks GSP - it's my own fault, I just need to get back to basics.

Snowie - you're so right re the peas - I keep forgetting they are protein and not SS! And you read my mind re the miracle pasta, I've added miracle rice to the soup to help fill me up, I'm determined to get this gain off - and more! And I'll get the spiralizer out too! And I'll dump the butter beans and peas for BNS mash - not so difficult! :) All great prompts, thanks xxx.

Still haven't eaten anything today, my tum is tight enough to use as a trampoline (with thanks to Moonie for the image lol) - sticking to mint tea and coffee at the moment.
bleutrampoline.gif

Later - am feeling a bit better, so have had -

B/L - small bowl of speed soup - plus two apples - hopefully that balances up the S ratio :)
D - more soup - with LOTS of cabbage and spinach

It's a bit austere but think it's all my tummy can take today. Was going to have some scan bran but think it might be too rough on my poor insides at this stage. Also having lots of mint tea - think I've had at least 2 litres of water so far.

Wow the wind is blowing so hard here, it's knocking all the (weighed down) signs over!

Sorry about the gain Susie, but I echo what the other ladies have said and I'm positive that it will be gone in no time.

SP ideas that I can think of at the moment - quiche or burger in a bowl?

Hope you're feeling better soon :bighug:

Back