Susie's 2022 campaign

hi susie
you will have that gain of in your next w.i. x x

Morning girls

Well it just shows what good can come from following SW strictly - the gain is gone (oops, sneaky WI lol)!

I feel better too, tummy not so bloated, and was 100% on SP 50/50, with miracle rice featuring heavily :).

B - lemon in hot water this morning, more miracle rice soup (strange but twill do) plus a grapefruit
L - apple cider vinegar in water before lunch, then beef stew with cauli mash, shrooms, cabbage and carrots
D - ACV, then burger in a bun
S - apples, plum, scan bran with cheese (HEXA and B), Hifis (6)

I think miracle noodles/rice/pasta will make an appearance at virtually every meal. I am gonna lose bigtime this week! :D

Have a good day cherubs xxx

Yay, so glad the gain is gone as well as the bloatedness having gone down :bliss:

Food looks brilliant for today :D

A friend of mine is a big fan of it and I bought some ages ago - it's great for digestion, skin, hair, and helps with weight loss - so I thought, "Why not give it a go this week?" :D

I think I'm getting enough water - been to the loo (yes you do need to know this) 12 times today already :D

LOL done :character00201::character00201: - except Roma is only two hours from my house so it won't take long at all :D

I had the best meal of my entire life in Rome, with my ex, another lifetime ago - fab pasta noodles, long but square edged, not round, with gorgonzola sauce - LUSH! Followed by a hot chocolate sauce chocolately saucey bomb thing. We loved it so much we went back to the same restaurant the following night :D

DILEMMA!

Just read on FB that our SW club hall is closing NOWfor XX weeks to have a new floor put down, so the consultant is scrabbling around looking for a new venue for Monday.

Do I -

a) keep going because it's at 5.30pm and I don't have to have dinner first, but it's straight after the weekend - I like a few of the people but not so keen on the consultant - or

b) go to another club, closer to me but later, 7.30pm on a Tuesday (so a day to recover from weekend excesses?), but the consultant is fab, he stepped in for a week when ours was in hospital - what a remarkable difference, much more inspiring!

Mmm yes I'm drawn to it for the consultant - but it is late, not sure I could go without dinner until 9-9.30pm! :eek:. Which means eating before WI...

Still, I can always try it out for a week while they sort out the venue for my current club...the others won't swap, sadly, they all live close by the current one.

True enough Oh Wise One :D

Looking forward to it actually, the new C is so full of energy and upbeat, it will make it lots more fun :). I'm going to text/FB the girls today and tell them, might get a couple to decamp! :)

B - LACVT (that's lemon, ACV and truvia in warm water - not bad actually), 3 egg omelette with bacon and spinach, coffee (milk 1)
L - LACVT, speed soup (toms, baked beans, mixed spicy beans, peas), extra carrots to gnaw on, apples, plum
D - LACVT, wild boar and apple patties (can't find the syns), pak choi and tomatoes cooked down together
S - Scan bran (HEXB) with cheese (HEXA), Hifis (6)

Have a good election day everyone xxx

I definitely agree about the consultant making the group even though it's sad to leave your friends and as Shelley says changing times eating before will only affect one weigh in.

Are they both as easy to get to for you? As sometimes that is a factor too as if you set your self up to go out of your way then it can be harder to keep going (this might just be me as a non driver though)

Are they both as easy to get to for you?

Both need the car, but the Greenwich one is easier to get to. I'll try it out and see how I get on.

Wild boar & apple patties? Sounds yums!

Iceland :). Will report back.

One thing on the LACVT - I'd read a lot that ACV acts as an appetite suppressant too, and i think it may be true, for me anyway, I had some of the omelette at 9am and am still full as.

Oh and on the theme of Shelley buying size 10 jeans (yaye!), I also bought the pretty blue and white shirt I love in a 14, so I've got it there when the other one gets too big :). Tried a shirt on last night that was too small before Christmas and now it's loose! Loving it :D

Back