Susie's 2022 campaign

Susie if you find the other consultant more inspiring then I would switch in a heartbeat. Could you maybe make a salad to take with you for after you've done your weigh in?

Susie if you find the other consultant more inspiring then I would switch in a heartbeat. Could you maybe make a salad to take with you for after you've done your weigh in?

Ah the sensible option :). What's more likely to happen is I'll buy a pack of Rocky Road Hifis and eat them! :eek:

Yay for formerly too-tight clothes that now fit! :D That's always a great feeling. And keeping some smaller clothes on hand is a good idea; that way you'll have something to wear when everything else is too loose!

Morning....sooo tired after staying up way too late last night, like a lot of us, I'm guessing.

I didn't even have dinner last night and boy did it show on a sneaky wi this morning. i know it will change about but am feeling quietly optimistic for Tuesday's class :).

B - bacon and egg (burnt but I was starving lol), tea (milk 1)
L - lovely miracle noodle bolognese
D - the wild boar patties I didn't have last night with loads of spinach
S - the usual scan bran with cheese and Hifis

Sxx

By the sounds of things, this week is going brilliantly :D so excited to see your wi results on tuesday

The wild boar patties sound interesting.

I'm sure you're on the road to to a fab loss on Tuesday.

Your bacon and egg makes my wheatabix seem rather boring, I might have bacon and egg for tea instead :gimi:

Tracy x

it was yummy, I might have it again tomorrow morning :D

I've just inhaled my bolognese, but I'm so tired and craving carbs, carbs and more carbs (although I won't).

hi susie you sound like your having a great week hun glad the gain gone away

I blame YOU...I've been dreaming of a full english brekkie all day lol

So, SW sausages, bacon, mushrooms, beans and egg for tea me thinks

Tracy x

Morning all

I did end up having some SW chips with my wild boar patties - which were very nice, but really just tasted like pork, not gamey at all. And the chips were lovely! But back to strict SP today again.

Off to Olympia for A Place in the Sun exhibition today - looking forward to seeing lots of Abruzzo friends :D

B - omelette with the dreaded shrooms and spinach, lots of tea (milk 2)
L - not sure - will see if there's any salads on offer at Olympia, otherwise a burger and no bun
D - leftover bolognese with courgetti - or might try my hand at lasagne made with leeks :)
S - the usual

Have a lovely day, all - will catch up on diaries when I get back x

Enjoy your day out - let us know how the lasagne with leeks is if you try it. I've been curious since i saw it on hairy dieters but never actually tried it .

Hello Susie!

I was reading the diaries when away from home, but my netbook is such a jerk that I didn't have the patient to comment! So, now I'm commenting just to say that your week looks the very opposite of mine, which means great and disciplined!

Enjoy your day out - let us know how the lasagne with leeks is if you try it. I've been curious since i saw it on hairy dieters but never actually tried it .

It's alright. My bf loves it, I probably won't make it again because it's a faff but it was tasty.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hey hun, just checking in to see what you've been up to and your still being a busy bee as usual! Hope you had a good time yesterday and that Tuesday brings much results. Xx

Back