Susie's 2022 campaign

It seemed to be down for ages. I gave up trying to get back on in the end

Food looks so yummy :D

Hope you have a good day and enjoy the sunshine x

SP (*pretends to understand what that means*) seems to really suit you

Hi babes - it stands for Speed-Protein, you have 50% of each for each meal (or as close to as you can) - and yes i must say i am enjoying it. I think there's a limit of 2 weeks on it, though? Must check.

Well today has turned into an "I must eat everything in the world" day! I'm drinking water, and already had lunch, but am absolutely ravenous! Might go and get some ham or sliced chicken.

I think if you plan on carrying on with extra easy sp don't they recommend that you add in a yoghurt or an extra hexa portion? Or have I got that wrong?

Oh I'd love the try the new coconut and lime yogurt, so will investigate that one!

Just got a phone call and OMG OMG OMG OMG I got the job!!!!!!

:bliss::bliss::bliss:

I'm so over the moon - I just kept saying "Thank you" on the phone LOL. They need to do referee checks and then will send me a letter confirming the appointment, and then I can give notice to SPB woohooooooooo!!!! I've told one friend in the office via FB but will need to not appear too chirpy :D :D

Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations!
It seems that things are going pretty well on the Minis' world, I've seen quite a few job offers in the past couple of days!

Thanks all - I'm in shock, I think - but it hasn't stopped me having a cheeky glass of Prosecco :D

Off to bed early tonight though, I think, I'm knackered and i think it's just all the stress easing away :).

:bliss: ohhhhh I'm so happy that you've been offered the job!!! Massive congratulations Susie :bliss:

Well today has turned into an "I must eat everything in the world" day! I'm drinking water, and already had lunch, but am absolutely ravenous! Might go and get some ham or sliced chicken.
Must be something in the air as everyone at work today was complaining of feeling hungry!

I think if you plan on carrying on with extra easy sp don't they recommend that you add in a yoghurt or an extra hexa portion? Or have I got that wrong?
Nope thats right :D

Just got a phone call and OMG OMG OMG OMG I got the job!!!!!!

:bliss::bliss::bliss:

I'm so over the moon - I just kept saying "Thank you" on the phone LOL. They need to do referee checks and then will send me a letter confirming the appointment, and then I can give notice to SPB woohooooooooo!!!! I've told one friend in the office via FB but will need to not appear too chirpy :D :D

Hurrah I'm so pleased and excited for you & can't wait for you to be able to tell Mr Stinky P where to shove it :D

:talk017: :happy096: :banana dancer: :talk017:

How brilliant Susie, congratulations!! SPB's loss is their gain! Very pleased for you, 2015 is definitely your year!

Morning and thanks all for your lovely posts - am feeling very happy today :D helped no end by the fact that I got 8 hours sleep last night :D

Went way over syns yesterday (I'm afraid two M&S sausage rolls crept into the frame :eek:, that'll be 40 syns thank you!), so will have a few low syn days, which i find easy. Back on SP with a vengeance too :). Shelley thx for the clarification re yogurt, etc - I posted something on our group's FB but as usual no response from the C...

B - bacon and eggs mmm, coffee (milk 1)
L - spinach, baked beans and sugar snap peas
D - chilli burger and steamed pak choi
S - apples, grapefruit

Have a fantabulous day all xxx

They were cold - but lush, a special edition with caramelised onion slurp! But the choccie sounds fab too!

Had an awful meeting with SPB before I left work - he's one of those who must humiliate before he then returns to humanoid form. I'm so over it - so let's hope the new place hurries up on the references etc - I'm spending too much time daydreaming about telling him I'm leaving!!! :D

My Italian agent friend has sent through some pics of the Italy house part 2, the one adjoining the house I'm buying (still with me? :)) - it needs lots and lots of work, but it seems mad not to buy it (probably for about €6K), use my friend's contacts to do the work and do both up properly, rather than do one up and then have to rethink floorplans, etc. Thoughts?

Hi Susie, hope you don't mind me subscribing. Saw the words sausage rolls and was immediately attracted.:eek:

Agree it sounds a no brainer - could make one big house or have a place to let to tourists / minimins friends ;)

Its having the confidence that you have right contacts to get it sorted well. I wouldn't take on without that!

Friends might have to pick up a paintbrush lol - but always welcome - and luckily I do have some friends there, who have renovated, so all good there, plus my brother is up for flying over and working - less reliable but always good to keep it in the family :D

Yep, seems like a no-brainer to me, too! And also an adventure. :D

Adventure! Exactly the word that applies.

Hi Susie, hope you don't mind me subscribing. Saw the words sausage rolls and was immediately attracted.:eek:

Girl after my own heart - if they did sossie rolls in bars, my life would be very different :D

Back