Susie's 2022 campaign

Hi lovelies

Have had nearly four straight days of sleep - never known anything like it! A friend came round on Sat and I nearly fell asleep while she was here! Bless her, she made a SW friendly casserole (while I zzz'ed - what a hostess) so I've been living off that, and am starting to feel less flopsy this afternoon. Horrible virus, it just felt like I was on a battery running out of power.

Not going to WI tonight, pretty sure I'll have lost because I've not eaten much, but want to conserve energy for getting back to work tomorrow - which I am really looking forward to because I've had my conditional letter of offer from the new place and I can finally give notice to SPB! :)

Will catch up on all your news tonight xxx

Yay for being able to give notice! :D

That does sound like a horrible virus, though! How sweet of your friend to come make you a SW friendly casserole. :) Hope you're feeling more energetic for work tomorrow so you can fully enjoy the notice-giving. xx

Hope you took a covert video of you handing your notice to your boss! Bet that felt VERY good. Hope you're feeling a bit better today hun x

How are you feeling today and have you done the deed? :D xx

Yep it's done :D :D. He said some nice things - after all, I've probably made his day haha - but the next boss up, who I've worked with closely, welled up, bless her :)

Still feeling rough, might go home shortly and back to bed. It's all been a bit of an effort! :)

Thanks Stackie :)

I crashed out for nearly three hours and now feel normal (for me) for the first time in days - so am tucking into some pork loin steaks mmm :)

Back to the usual SP tomorrow, I think! Even though I've not been eating much i feel like I've gained :eek:

Oh meant to say the casserole was lush - fennel, whole button mushrooms, carrots, courgette, SW sossies and passata, with basil - yum!!! I love the slow cooker, it makes life so easy and such a good way to use up leftover veg :)

Cor the heavens have opened here, it is bucketing down!

Might have an Options, I have a real chocolate craving - TG I don't have any in the house! :D

A bit later - I'm in heaven, I used my HEXA and heated the milk up, then added a mint options, and it is lush!!! I might get some almond milk as it's so low in syns and have one every night :D

Last edited:
Oh meant to say the casserole was lush - fennel, whole button mushrooms, carrots, courgette, SW sossies and passata, with basil - yum!!! I love the slow cooker, it makes life so easy and such a good way to use up leftover veg

Sounds good but what are SW sossies? I went for tescos healthy living cumberland sausages but actually wanted richmonds skinless.

The Slimming World syn free sausages, hun, from Iceland - £3 a pack but I do love them :)

Just checked Asda - Weight Watchers do a whole range of 38 cals hot choc drinks - cappuccino creamy cake mmm, chocolate cherry yum, and chocolate jaffa :D

Might have an Options, I have a real chocolate craving - TG I don't have any in the house! :D

A bit later - I'm in heaven, I used my HEXA and heated the milk up, then added a mint options, and it is lush!!! I might get some almond milk as it's so low in syns and have one every night :D

So glad you're feeling better :D

The options sounds great and just the thing to give your immune system a boost.

So was it awesome to tell Mr SP?! Hope you did video it as Essie suggested. If not can we video your last day when we all come to visit and throw eggs and flour at him?!

:8855:

Note to myself - get some fennel its scrummy :D

Ahh. Iceland is a 20 mile drive each way. Too far for a sausage.

So was it awesome to tell Mr SP?! Hope you did video it as Essie suggested. If not can we video your last day when we all come to visit and throw eggs and flour at him?!

:8855:

LOL no vids I'm afraid, but I can report back that I was calm and poised (hahaha yeah right)...well alright then, calm :). It did take him by surprise hee hee.

No more bullying or ritual humiliation woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And then he became a decent human being for a second, sent out a nice note to the team, and told me I should go home if i was still feeling rough - so I did :D

Fennel - I have a fab recipe for summer soup with fennel in it, it is lush! From the skinny soup maker book, think I may have posted it here somewhere...

I also love celeriac - fab mash and chips mmm :)

well done susie on the job wow i bet you feel brilliant x x

Yay to giving notice :)
Hope today's a good un xxx

Back