Susie's 2022 campaign

ROFL Essie, classic - this SO wouldn't be the place for you - you can get THREE scoops of mash, plus minty mushy peas, and TWO pies for about £6 - not me, I hasten to add, but I did see others buying them (blokes).

I did enjoy the pie, and then eyed up the others' leftover pastry - but glad I didn't have more because it was very salty! I've got a Diet Coke (my one a month) to wash it down :)

You're aware of the blended fruit etc syns, but like you say, you want a kickstart and hopefully this will be the thing to do that for you :)

Glad you enjoyed lunch Susie :D

Hope your weekend is fab xx

Thanks Emmy - as you're probably aware I'm a bit of an impulse buyer, so after checking the reviews, I've bought a Nutri Ninja IQ , 1000W so nice and powerful. Easy to clean, doesn't take up much room, and will be fun to experiment with.

Well I think it's fair to say I have lost my focus a bit - wine and pizza for dinner...

Will get this weekend behind me then climb back on the wagon - and when I whinge later about small losses, remind me of this, won't you! :eek:

But I'm Ok with it at the moment - feel really happy, actually, was singing along to St Elmos Fire on the way home. Luckily my car is hermetically sealed, so no ear bleeding was caused! :D

I'm not a lover of mash but I love pies..indeed I did eat all the pies :)

Wine and pizza yum yum, hope you enjoyed it.

Tracy x

Out to lunch for another farewell today, at the pie and mash shop (oh dear).

Yummy pie, mash & liquor :eat:

Well I think it's fair to say I have lost my focus a bit - wine and pizza for dinner...

Will get this weekend behind me then climb back on the wagon - and when I whinge later about small losses, remind me of this, won't you! :eek:

But I'm Ok with it at the moment - feel really happy, actually, was singing along to St Elmos Fire on the way home. Luckily my car is hermetically sealed, so no ear bleeding was caused! :D

You'll be back on the wagon next week or I'm nipping down there to drag you back on ;)

Enjoy your weekend - perhaps time for a walk with Leslie?!

..indeed I did eat all the pies :)

Me too :)

I didn't get this size without a few pies going down my gullet either :).

And yes Shell, it's back to form on Tuesday xxx

Oh, so envy, I'm in need of a break as cravings are starting. Might go over my calories this weekend as well! All in the name of pizza, pasta and some ice cream.

Afternoon all :)

Well it's about to pour here - such lovely Bank Holiday weather :(.

B - grapefruit and melon - very yummy
L - ham, cheese, herb omelette
D - chicken korma with spinach

Hope you've got better weather! xxx

The weather here is always kind of gray, which is strange for someone who is used to the sun almost every single day. But I do like it.
I think it's easier to go around when you are not under 35 degrees, like the normal weather in Brazil.

Enjoy your holiday :)

Morning all - cracking day here today :D. The windows are all open and some much needed fresh air is coming through the place, with the fragrance of gorgeous yellow roses from my front patio making it smell lovely :).

Pulling my head back in focus today, after a See Food and Eat it day yesterday, well actually, for the last two weeks :eek:...scales say a 3lb gain, and if it stays at that tomorrow, I'll be OK with it. Too much of the bad stuff - chocolate, pizza, wine, more wine, and just huge volumes of everything! Lots to celebrate of course, but I need to learn techniques to not automatically reach for bad stuff like that. And not have it in the house in the first place!

B - 3 egg omelette with herbs and sprinkling of Parmesan, plus two SW sossies and coffee
L - got some melon that's about to implode if i don't eat it today!
D - tomato and veg casserole - or maybe the veg shepherd's pie...

Have a lovely day filled with sunshine, all xxx

Imploding melon would really ruin the lovely start to your day :8855:

I find it much easier to have as little of the naughty stuff in the house, although it is good to test the boundaries now and again. Otherwise I worry that if (sorry when!) I get to target I'll think oh great I'm fixed bring on See Food & Eat it Diet ;)

Have a fab day. Is your class on tomorrow?

Oh i wish i'd had my camera handy - Orby just stood in the open doorway, with the net curtain all around her looking for everything like one of those awful "cat gets married" set up pics...:)

I'm afraid the 'don't keep it in the house technique doesn't work for me.' I just put on my coat, drive to the shops and eat 10 x as much to make it worth the hassle.

I'm better thinking. I've got it. It's mine.I can have it later.

Back