Susie's 2022 campaign

I've drunk 1.5l in the last 5 hours and only peed once! Never drinking again lol. Home alone last night and the fake tan called my name. Bad move. I need to get in the bath and scrub my feet :D

ROFL Lisa, I think we need pics! :D

Keep going with the water hun, you'll feel better xxx

I've just made a big pot of apple crunch and mint tea, will chill it and have that today, plus already had a litre, so that should get my water numbers up! :)

I also keep the technique of not having delicious-fat things in the house. Of course I could go and buy them as there are many supermarkets nearby, but ahhh... laziness pajamas win.
3lbs go fast, the important thing is that you celebrated :)

I always feel that I have a boost in terms of weight loss after a gain.

One litre of tea down, one more cooling :). Also having a lush bowl of melon and strawberries, with straw yog over it, and veg casserole is on (courgettes, peppers, spinach, leek and passata, all simmering down nicely :)).

Nothing like a desperate woman to eat right a day before WI :D. I wanted to try the cauli fritters too but am out of cauli :eek:. Time for an online shop.

Oooh speaking of which, I discovered that Weight Watchers cookies come in little 2 packs - handy to help me put the brakes on...!

LOL!

Morning all - after having not such great sleep (sinus infection, can't breathe through my nose yuck) and waking at 5, I drifted back off and have just woken up! So much for going to the 10am class...

Soooo, menu today -

B - air
L - air and tea
D - the sky's the limit :D

Sxx

Loving today's menu! You crack me up xx

Yup! Fortunately it came off with a scrub and exfoliating glove :D
Hurrah :)

LOL!

Morning all - after having not such great sleep (sinus infection, can't breathe through my nose yuck) and waking at 5, I drifted back off and have just woken up! So much for going to the 10am class...

Soooo, menu today -

B - air
L - air and tea

Sxx

:8855:
I'm certainly not coming to yours for lunch today ;)

Good luck tonight & enjoy the rest of your day & air :p

Good news, we sold the NZ house - so might have some melon SS to celebrate :D

Am very excited, this means Italy could be mine in 6 weeks! :)

Exciting news on italy! Good luck for weigh in! Do you normally not eat - I think you can have something. I can't really talk as I always eat light on weigh day but still something!

I normally have B on WI days Snowy - and will have something soon - it's probably all the excitement but I feel a bit wobbly :eek:.

I've got melon, straws and grapefruit to have, hopefully that won't make too much of a dent. It's going to be a massive gain for me tonight, I'm sure, after all I've consumed over the last two weeks.

LOL!

Soooo, menu today -

B - air
L - air and tea

Sxx

hahaha sound delicious

Eeek exciting news on the house front :-D it's all looking rosy for you at the minute

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Back