Susie's 2022 campaign

Hello! I'm back home and soooo very happy with just a 1/2lb gain!!! I am amazed, really don't know why it wasn't heaps more! Maybe the air and tea helped :D.

Will whooshie the gain and loads more off next week anyway! :D

Excellent result. This air/tea combo might catch on, although I think we'd all be dead by the end of the week! Here's to next week chick!

Brilliant news about the house

And even better result for weigh in, that's amazing considering you were expecting more. That will definitely be gone VERY soon :) xx

Happy for you :)

Yay ... Soooo good when it's not as bad as you feared. And you could even get a whoosh when you get back on plan? Here's hoping xx

Fab news about your new house x

Hey all!Been an interesting evening - tried a WW meeting but the plan's not for me - so SW from tomorrow!

Stackie - I'm now the slightly shellshocked owner of a 2 bed house in a town called Castel Frentano, just back from signing the deeds :D. I finish work at the end of Jan and move permanently mid Feb. Going to be a steep learning curve - but lots of fun, and I can't wait! First pic, view from the bedroom window; second pic, it's the yellow house.

048.JPG 053.JPG

Thank you Mini!

Stackie - I am so excited but in denial a bit about the number of things I've got to do before I go!

Good start for SW today, got up early and made/assembled -

B - spinach and parsley omelette
L - Med veg and lentil dahl, and courgette and pea soup
D - synned sossies and cauli mash
S - grapefruit, pear and a couple of WW bars (5 syns each)

All of the above (except the eggs) came out of the freezer and the pantry - not bad, eh?!

Hi Susie,
so amazing to see you again & how fabulous that the dream is all coming together! Very excited for you & perhaps we need a drink in January to celebrate your new life? KT xx

Oh Susie the house is gorgeous. Just booking my flight now ;) Sooo jealous.

LOl - allcomers welcome Rach - I am actually thinking of putting an online calendar up somewhere :D

Hi Susie,
so amazing to see you again & how fabulous that the dream is all coming together! Very excited for you & perhaps we need a drink in January to celebrate your new life? KT xx

Hi sweetie good to see you too - lovely how we're all making our way back here! Would love another meet up - although early Feb would be good, I will have finished work then and have a bit more time. How is everything with you????

Thank you Mini!

Stackie - I am so excited but in denial a bit about the number of things I've got to do before I go!

Good start for SW today, got up early and made/assembled -

B - spinach and parsley omelette
L - Med veg and lentil dahl, and courgette and pea soup
D - synned sossies and cauli mash
S - grapefruit, pear and a couple of WW bars (5 syns each)

All of the above (except the eggs) came out of the freezer and the pantry - not bad, eh?!

Yummy that omelette sounds delicious

Back