Susie's 2022 campaign

Amazing view and what a lovely house with an even lovelier price tag....not long now ...I'm not jealous nope nope nope :p

Same as Claire I can't wait to see the progress as you fix up the house! It is going to be amazing! :)

Thx ladies! :) I was excited to work out yesterday that I've only got 34 working days left :D. Will try and get pics of the inside as work happens.

Not great on food on the weekend, not over indulgent - just too much of it! But will keep to low syns this week and hopefully will counteract it a bit for Wed WI.

your going to be so happy there hun and things will all come together x x x

Ooh, what a lovely place and I am so glad you finally achieved your goal. Looking forward to seeing more photos and info about your new home. xXx

Hi darling. Love that you have managed to sort a place out!!!

Hello sweetie, so lovely to see you here! have you decided on low carb? SW does a version of that called SP if you're interested?

Ooh, what a lovely place and I am so glad you finally achieved your goal. Looking forward to seeing more photos and info about your new home. xXx

Awww thx Lynne, yep I finally managed to make it happen! Move in Feb and I can't wait. Looking forward to hearing all your news too!

Well week 1 back on SW went pretty well, and had a loss of 6lbs today :)

Well done !!!! Ooh does it suze? Do you go to classes cos I'm not sure I'll be wanting to go

No hun I'm just doing it from home but I have the books from earlier in the year.

SP - protein and Speed veg/fruit (so0, no bananas, potatoes, etc); 2 healthy extras - one a (milk/cheese), one b - so you can still have a bit of cereal or bread; and no pasta/rice/yog.

Hiya Denn - I'm still posting in both forums - couldn't have done without the other one when this one went under!

And yep not long until I leave work - 29 days now! :)

Morning all - horrid day out there today, so will do some batch cooking and have a think about my Christmas meal. I was going to go off plan but decided to try and stick to it as much as possible.

Back