Total Solution Susie's Diary

Bubbles.

I have decided to keep a dairy hopefully to keep on track.
All together i have lost 33 pounds 12 being on ww and the rest on exante. For some stupid reason the last few weeks fell back into old eating habits:cry: and couldnt seem to get back on my journey:lost:. So has led me to put on 6lb.
This is day 2 of my restart on exante and had a sneaky peek on the scales and have already lost 3lbs:happy036:
Im back in the zone!!

Im aiming for 11stone not really sure what size i should be have always been over weight since a child.
My heaviest being at about 18 stone when i was 19:( lived and worked in a pub to much booze and food.
Been on and off diets for as long as can remember, even as a child mum put me on the egg diet and slimfast crazy looking back.
Lightest i have been is 13 1/2 stone and felt amazing, 2 pregnancys later and found myself at 17 stone ahhhhhh
So started ww which i do lose weight on but began to get lax and was hovering round the same few lb, looked into LL but to far away and to expensive and fell accross exante and was so excited,
So that is my story so far will prob be writing everyday, try and keep me on track.

Have a tendency to ramble on and my spelling is dreadfull:rolleyes:

Good luck to every1 eles on this journey

Good luck with restarting. And a diary does help keep you on the straight and narrow so keep posting in it.

morning of day 3

Feeling really good this morning, already had toffee and nut bar, get it over and done with, i dont like nuts, but its food and its deff better then nothing at all.
Got to stop scale hopping but lost another lb this morning so only got 2 more to get to where i was, which i hopefully can acheive this week:D
Nice sunny day in devon so prob take the kids for a walk along the beach burn a few calories.

Keep it going and keep on posting on here it should help keep you motivated.
Good luck
;)

Best of luck Bubbles....the diary is a great motivator as are all the members on here. Keep posting.x.

Thanks for all the replys.
Well after a sh*t day with kids, the beach caused nothing but arguments and stroppy kids, very unsuportive hubby, thank god he has gone back to work, feeling the fridge calling.
I am not going to give in, i am stronger , deff an emotional eater.
Its saturday, and normally hubby wld bring back something nice from work, he is a chef, still gets to me that i cant even try it, as before when i was on ww i used to have a bite.
oh well Skinny sus is going to appear this year, im really aiming for june 30th for no particuar reason, just want to be slim for summer.
Sick and tired of feeling self contious and depressed about my weight, it has got to the point that i cant even sit in macdonalds without thinking every1 is staring at me wondering why on earth is she eating that,!!!
I want to be a good role model for my kids.
(Even though they eat a very healthy diet, cause i never want them feeling the way i did as a child and now about being overweight. )
Cant let my emotions rule what goes in my mouth and im so scared that my kids will learn this from me and this is 1 of the many reason i have to lose weight.
The list is endless!!! and here i am again rambling on.
I HAVE WON THE FRIDGE HAS LOST
1-0

Hi Bubbles. I so know how you feel but it sounds like you've already made a fantastic start. I'm so impressed you've already lost 21lb. And you've resisted the fridge! Enjoy the rest of your weekend x

Well done on getting through what sounds like a tough day. You have done brilliant so far....keep up the good work...x

Today has been ok, hubby home and been shopping today buying loads of food i can not eat :( but never mind i will be able to eat them again.
Does seem a lot harder when hubby is home!! im guessing its because he can have what he wants, always seems to be someone eating, apart from me.
Wonder if any1 eles has realised that food is everywhere on tv all the time, posters, billboards. I think the smells are worst walking past a pub with the smell of a carvery, bakery, cafe with bacon, i must stop, this isnt helping me.
Really wanted a larger shandy today, was lovely sunny day, and usually quite a regular thing during the summer before a couple of bacardi and cokes in the evening. its only a few months :)
Do have to stop think why i want food and at this monment im not physically hungry,its all in my mind.
The devil in my head telling me go on it doesnt matter, feels like im at war in my own brain, i spend hours a day arguing with my self wether i should eat or not, the reasons why i am doing this, convincing myself i can do this.
Wanting so much not to fail, i cant be a failure again, wht doesnt help is i dont see a difference i have had comments and my hubby said there is a difference but i cant see it, Will this change i hope so!!!
Well thats me rambling done for today, got to feed the kids!!!

My brain argues with itself too!! Well done for resisting - I don't know how people manage to do this diet when people are munching around them :eek:

xxx

Whhooo hoooo lost the 6lb i put on already, so hopefully by thursday might lose a couple more lb that be great!!:D
So happy so its all fresh weight loss from now on yeaah!!
i know shouldnt weigh my self everyday but really cant resist:rolleyes: keeps me going!

:D Feeling great, really positive today, even through lack of sleep, my youngest isnt well and was up half the night:(
Not feeling hungry, but dont get me wrong could still mentally eat anything, the list is getting longer for things i am craving.
But it is all in my head.
Been invited to a birthday meal at a pub for my friends partners birthday, but dont really no how to so no, she doesnt know about the diet and dont really want any1 to know.
Might have to use the " i cant get a babysitter" which could be a possibility anyway , but knowing i havent even tried makes me feel bad.
If it weren't for the meal bit would have been fine because i live in the middle of the sticks so cant drink anyway.
I could eat, but really dont seem worth it, to be honest dont even like the guy hmmm
This diet is great but i do hate lying :(
Well anyway apart from this dylemia all good good.
Again sorry about spelling etc and my general English :ashamed0005:

Decided not to go! and because i have just managed to finish the kids dinner off :( they smoked haddock rice and veg dish thingy, dont really no wht is in it hubby made it in his break and surpose cuz i knew it wld be really nice couldnt resist :( rrrrrrrrr ate bout half a bowl full and added some cheese,
Dont no why! comfort! feeling really tired now, after feeling sooooo positive earlier, going to have to ban hubby from cooking, least i know my food never taste as good as his.
ahhh hopefully wont effect weigh day on thursday too much!! Cant even make a bloody week. This has to stop got a long way to go and cant even control myself.
How can a few hours really change my whole mood aahhhhhhFeeling sorry for myself now, stupid cow u have done this too urself, pull urself together. i cant beleive i have just eaten that feel disgusted with myself , it was bloody lovely but still isnt worth what i am feeling now!!!when i get like this i now doubt wether i can lose this weight, i want it sooo bad so why do i put myself through over and over again, it will only take a few months.
A few months suffering for the rest of my life feeling happy and confident in my self, Wonder wht feels better the sodding rice or skinny susie, aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Felt like screaming.
Ok rant over.
Its done..... move on .
100% tomorrow yes yes yes

I have decided to do race for life:)
Firstly to raise money for cancer research. majority of people no some1 who has been affected by it and also a toput a end to exante and a start to a new me!
My local 1 is on July 24th so have given myself nearly an extra month to get to target and to get fit, which wont be easy lol.
Cancer has taken a handfull of people from my family and anything i can do to help make a difference to saving peoples lives makes it all worth it
I cant wait roll on july!!!!

hey hun ...well done on your weightloss journey so far.. you have done great... we all have a few hiccups along the way its all part of it i guess..but you sound positive and know you will get there which helps alot.. even better your doing race for life that will keep u on track as u have something to focus on.. keep strong and i love having cheeky scale hops too.. lol.. its hard not too when u see the lbs melting away ..

Have a lovely day x

Weigh day today and lost 7lb :) so that means i have lost the 6lb i put on and an extra 1lb :) well pleased with that, however i have had 5 pringles to celebrate and 5 spoonfull of lamb cassorole :( really have to stop using food as a prize.
Find this very hard because when i was on weightwatchers weigh day was always treat night, just got to break the habit.
Tomorrows a fresh day and will be 100%

well yesterday wsnt 100% :(
however doing well today, dont even feel bothered about food today, strange how different each day is. I feel dreadfull about pigging out yesterday but what is done is done not much i can do about it. So just got to keep going and try to keep focused.

Put it behind you, it's not a ruined diet, get back on the exante horse and start afresh. You can do this even though it's hard.

Dont worry too much each day is a new day to aim for 100% , we all have rubbish days or days we cheat we just have to carry on :) goo luck for the rest of the week xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back