Susie's 2022 campaign

Morning all

The snow has stopped and we've got a bit of rain yaye, so hopefully it'll wash the snow and ice all away and we can get out of the house for a drive or the movies.

Need a big push before WI now, to make sure I get my 2 stone award, especially as I managed to eat a load of (diet) ice cream last night - within my syns and very nice, but still...so I've got soup ready, and will make some more SS soup with tomatoes for tomorrow.

B - spinach omelette
L - veg soup with skinny rice
D - roast beef and greens
S - soup

And water. Lots and lots of water!

Have a good day, all x

Hi Suzie, you're doing brilliant on SW and how fantastic that you're noticing the taste of fat in the fish & chips and not liking a previously loved food🙂 You've cracked it girl, and well proud of you🌟You must be so chuffed at getting slimmer of the week and month✨What an incentive, and so very well done 💐

Thanks Tibbsy!!! :)

Well alert the media because it's blue skies and the sun is shining here woohoo! The trains are also running so my house guest can get home. Been so lovely to have her here, but will also enjoy half a day on my own before going back to work tomorrow :).

Food today

B - leftover mixed grill
L - SS soup
D - SS soup

I feel like too many syns are creeping in, and i had lots of potato this last week, so got a nifty food diary off Am, to keep me honest :). And a bonus, if you leave a positive review and email the seller he sends another one free - so that's 6 months' worth of diary :).

Well done...is it WI each Monday.
We still have heavy grey skies and 6" snow on the ground.... It is thawing but slowly

Hi Susie!

You are doing amazingly!! It's lovely to read :) And when you feel it slipping, you are quick to notice and do something about it, which makes all the difference! x

Fingers crossed for the big 2st award Susie. You're doing so well. :D

Really happy, I lost 3.5lbs and got my 2 stone award yaye! :D

Only 5lbs to go now until my Club 10 so that's the big push for the next two weeks :).

Food today -

B - SS soup
L - no time, just an apple
D - mixed grill and spinach
S - Hifis :)

Have a good evening all x

Well done that Susie. What's a club 10 award? I'm so ignorant of the ways of SW. ;)

Meant to say - 5 off for me this week, no idea why as I've just done the same as every other week. It's a real boost though. :wee:

Not getting notifications for your thread :( anyone how I can?

Fab loss, well done 😊 x

Oh I like your motto Lou - so true! Sorry no idea about techy stuff. o_O

Well done Spinoza, that's a fabulous loss!!! :thankyouthankyou:

Club 10 is 10% of your body weight lost. I've also knocked off 5.5 points off my BMI :).

Thanks Looooou - I think you can click the Watch button up the top on the right?

Well done Susie!! That's a great loss! Onwards and downwards xx

What an achievement to have knocked 5.5 from your BMI, got your 2st award and be so near to your club 10 in such a short time..so very well done Suzie 💐 X

That's amazing well.done. I'm really happy for you ad I know how hard you have tried this time and you deserve ri get amazing results.
Are you noticing any difference yet in your size or your energy....to me these are much more of a motivation than the actual numbers?

Thanks ladies, your support means everything :).

Are you noticing any difference yet in your size or your energy....to me these are much more of a motivation than the actual numbers?

I thought this morning I could maybe do my bra up on the next hooks along - but didn't risk it in case I burst out during the day :classic_eek:! I also think my knees are slightly less painful - but otherwise, no difference really yet. I am going to do my measurements though because I know there will come a WI where I don't lose but might have lost inches. Will do that tonight.

Food today -

B - breakfast treat, a ham, cheese and mustard Pret toastie (lush)
L - campfire stew
D - tomato and mozz chicken with spinach

Have a good one!

Congrats Susie & Spinoza - both going great guns:) xx

Thanks Katie xx

Well, I've not had the best day - it's my old enemy Tiredness. I had an awful night's sleep thanks to a bad bout of Restless Leg from 2-4am, so ended up only having 5 hours sleep, and then a really busy day at work, so I craved - and had - bread...plus gleefully ignored the campfire stew I had with me and ate rubbish at lunch and dinner.

B - two Scotch eggs
L - leftover SS soup I'd left in the fridge, with a toasted panini and a mini pork pie (what was I thinking!!)
D - 5 - yes, 5 - slices of garlic bread, then a small roll with a syn free burger, slice of cheese and tom puree - then Muller coconut yog.

So - well off plan...but am heading to bed early in the hope of getting a decent kip tonight, and eating properly tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back