Susysu's Diary Day 8- Back on it!

susysu

Hi all

Well Week 1 was great till day 5 and then screwed up day 6 & 7. Day 7 ate more food in a day that i can believe possible and felt horrendous doing it but that didnt stop me, so on weigh in today lost 1 1/2 lbs.

So Day 8 and I am back on it. Have made a decision not to weigh until next sat. Weighed continually through the week and I think that had a bad effect on me. I had decided before I started that I wanted to lose at least 10lbs the first week like others seem to, and when by day 5 it didnt look like I was going to I think it brought me down and started putting the doubts in my mind

I am an obsessive scale hopper so I am really going to try to stay away this week

I am really dissappointed in myself but whats done is done and carrying on eating is only going to make it worse so here's to a better week 2.

But seriously who sabatages them self the day before a weigh in, I was definitely at least 6lbs lighter on day 5 so I really am a prat!

Thank you, will look forward to your weigh in tomorrow, you can be my inspiration for my next week:)

Back