Susysu's Week 1 WI?

susysu

Well I fell off the wagon on the evening of Day 6 and tho I tried to get back on the straight and narrow on Day 7 , I didn't and spectacularly ate so much yesterday right through to bedtime until my tummy hurt, pathetic!!!

So my first weeks wi is a ridiculous 1 1/2 off

Only good thing I guess is that I have posted it, much as I didn't want to, as I want to carry on and today is my new start. (still disgusted with myself that I couldn't even manage one week!)

Last edited:
Jump straight back onto that wagon hun and you should have an amazing loss at next weigh in :) chin up xx

The 1st week is always the hardest, I was so tempted so many times but you have to look to the future. Also dont be disgusted in yourself, you have already realised what you have done wrong and are making steps to change that. Goodluck on your journey.

Hope you have a better week, good luck :)

Good luck getting back on track.
Don't be too hard on yourself, at least you recognise you've slipped up and not thrown in the towel.
Plus you've still lost some weight, chin up :hug99: xx

Good on you for not giving up. Hopefully you will manage to stay on track this week. Just think about the possible weight loss if you do. Good luck

Use how you are feeling now to make you stronger next week. It's good that you still lost some though, it's 1 and 1/2 less than you were last week!

Good luck - you can do it!

Everyone on here is in the same boat so dont feel bad. You have been strong enough to admit you had a slip up and managed to start again. Well done, as im sure many couldnt.

Back