SW and not Weighing

MissAmy

Would rather be sleeping.
Strange question, but could you attend Slimming World and not get weighed (by the people running it - i would still weigh myself)

I don't give a monkeys about awards/stickers so it shouldn't matter.

Thank you

You would have to weigh in I think but you could choose to do it blind where you dont get told the outcome xx

If you join a class you need to get weighed but some people do blind weigh ins where the scales lady/man won't write it down in their book.
Alternatively you could join online then weigh in at home whenever you want to.
Is there a reason why you don't want to get weighed? At class the C would like to see how you're getting on xxx

If you join a class you need to get weighed but some people do blind weigh ins where the scales lady/man won't write it down in their book.
Alternatively you could join online then weigh in at home whenever you want to.
Is there a reason why you don't want to get weighed? At class the C would like to see how you're getting on xxx

I suppose because i feel its no ones business but my own, and if I'm happy with my losses (and paying¡) i didn't think it would matter if i didn't get weighed.

I don't want to join online, as the whole reason for joining would be to 'share' the experience with others (I'm a very shy person)
I could diet on my own have no issue with that, but i feel like a big isolated fat blob and "different". I was hoping maybe i could integrate myself with others at a group.

But the weighing thing is a no no, so back to the drawing board.

Thanks for help

Its probably awkward anyway as with shift working I'd find it hard to attend meetings - probably only every other week.

Going to leave off the idea for now, but maybe revisit if situation changes

i do sw at home, with just a couple of books, the magazines and this web site, for me it works =] you just need abit of dicipline to not keep jumping on those scales =]

Nobody but the C and the person doing the weighing will see your weight, and you, if you want it written in your book.

If you feel that you want to share the group experience -then really that to me, is the awards and the round of applause you get from everyone when you have had a loss.

Speak to the C of the group that you may go to and explain how you feel x

Its probably awkward anyway as with shift working I'd find it hard to attend meetings - probably only every other week.

Going to leave off the idea for now, but maybe revisit if situation changes

If you are a shifter worker then as long as you let your consultant know if advance that you are working then you dont get charged for missing weeks. Or of course you can just go along to another group that week if there is one convenient xx

you look as though you are doing a great job without the class anyway.

well done on your loss so far.

xx

Back