SW and Pregnancy

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by blush, 16 February 2009 Social URL.

1. blush

blush Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    CD
    hi everyone
    i wanted to ask can SW be used to lose weight whilst pregnant if the lady is very overweight to start off with? if so where can i get the information from, or has any pregnant lady here used to and foudn it worked?

thankyou x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    Hey, im pregnant and i follow SW.. its the only diet club reccomended by the midwife society thingy, and tbh i really enjoy it.. If you wanna ask any questions at all i dont mind answering :D
    x x

4. LouiKD

LouiKD Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    SnS
    Our pregnancy and post-natal policy - Slimming World - Health Professional Resources

Here's a link from the Slimming World website. Basically saying there shouldn't be any problem being on SW as long as you're midwife is informed and monitors you etc.

My sister was on SW (losing baby weight) when she became pregnant again. No problems and she actually felt better in the later stages of her second pregnancy because she wasn't so heavy.

Good luck and congratulations :)

5. blush

blush Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    CD
    thankyou guys il try to start sw this week and let you know how things go! xx

6. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Diet:
    Slimming world
    so they are ok with you loosing weight in the pregnancy?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.