SW Book Recomendations

shinymoon

I currently do SW without attending classes and although I have the books they give you when you join I am looking to purchase some others to perhaps give me some meal ideas perhaps....I know there are lots of lovely recipes on here(some of them tried and tested;))I just love recipe books and reading...sad i know!!LOL

can anybody recommend me a good sw book pls???

TY:)

Total recommendation for the Curry Feast book - but only if you like curries! For a more general book, I would recommend the Four Seasons - lots of good recipes in that one.

I actually own them all (I think!) and have a *serious* cook book collection/habit, so I know the feeling! Last time I counted had about 250, but must be closer to 300 now :eek:

The Extra Easy one is ace! I also like the new World of Flavours book too! Someone that goes to my class swears by the One Pot one. It is worth looking on Amazon rather than eBay btw. I was suprised to find many of them are cheaper...

Love all of the ones mentioned especially the Curry Feast. We have something from this most weeks. Have fun choosing.

the world of flavours ones is great if you like to try foods from different countries

The World of Flavours one is fantastic and I have made several meals. All great.
Unfortunately the Curry Feast one has been discontinued. I wanted it but was told SW no longer have it.
The EE cook book is also good, and so are the 100 red, green and desserts books.

The curry feast is my fave (why they discontinued it I don't understand) but the Saucy Secrets is a fab little book to have to hand - it has indian, chinese, italian and english sauces and some of them are really great!

The Comfort Foods book is great, but for some reason this is another one SW have decided to discontinue.

I also vouch for the Extra Easy Cookbook and the Four Seasons one and I have looked through the World of Flavours one which looks good too.

However, I do use other recipes and just adapt them, omitting oil and butter and replacing with fry light!

Thanks to you all for posting!!I have now ordered a couple of books of amazon.(free food recipes and curry feast)will endevour to buy a couple more shortly!!:)

Back