SW Books & snacks

jack_83

Hi everyone

Just wondering where poeple buy SW books and snacks from if you dont go to meetings?

Ive done SW before and have the main book and know what to do but id like to buy some recipe books and snacks. If people are doing SW online do you turn up to meetings to buy these items??

Where can i get these lovely things from??

Thanks

A lot of people go to their local group for them, I'd just say I was an online member. The consultant would have to be mad to turn down the extra commission!

Fab, thanks for that. Wasnt sure whether they would check up whether you were an online member or not. I love the hi-fi bars and theres a few recipe books that look real nice

I doubt it. If you went to a big group they probably wouldn't even notice that you aren't a member- they don't take your card or anything when you buy stuff.

JezVonSavage said:
I doubt it. If you went to a big group they probably wouldn't even notice that you aren't a member- they don't take your card or anything when you buy stuff.

Yeah, try a big group, preferably go near the beginning of group as well when people are weighing in as the consultant will be doing the new members talk and will be out of the picture.

Back