SW books

kayleigh39

Born Lucky
Hi,
Is there a way of getting hold of SW books without attending meetings?
I don't go to meetings and cannot seem to find them in bookshops.
Thanks

kayleigh39 said:
Hi,
Thanks

eBay x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi,
Thanks

amazon usually sell them but they are a bit more expensive i believe and you can sometimes pick them up on ebay!!

there is loads of reciepes on here you dont always need the books just run a search for you fav meal and there is almost always a sw version of it posted on here

Easiest way to get them is just to go to one meeting - you don't have to go again once you've got the books if you don't want to!

I wouldn't bother with the books, i've got about 8 of them and still end up cooking forum recipes or stuff out the mag Plus, all the recipes are re-hashed one way or another- I must have the same minestrone soup recipe in 15 different publications :(

THe best book for me is the new One Pot hardback. Its £16.99 usually, but £9.99 in class at the moment, so actually you would be better off getting a voucher from womans weekly for free membership, sitting through the new members talk (useful anyway) buying the book at the discounted rate and it would cost you less than £15.00 including your membership. The reasons its the best book for me is that a) the recipes aren't ones I've seen before & there are recipes for saucepans, casserole, wok & slow cooker, so something for every eventuality. Personally, I'd prefer to spend my money on a book once every 6 months than the magazine every 2, which I usually flick though, find 1 or maybe 2 recipes and then 'file' away.

Back